1st baby and 40+6 needs advice

bcc25

Reaction score
Hi this is my 1st pregnancy, can anyone give me some advice im now 6 days late, lost the show about 3 days ago. started to have a few pains in lower back and light pains after that which just felt like period pains. They stopped during the day after then had a few more again the following night. Last night they were happening alot throughout the night and kept me up alot, have still had a few this morning also. They dont happen as much if i am walking around. For a couple of days before the show my stomach kept going tight.

Any advice as to wether i might be starting labour from this?

I am also 40+6 with my first baby, it sounds very promising to me hun i have had nothing ziltch zero so your doing better than me. Have you got a sweep booked? I would think you will start in the next few days but as i said this is my firsy baby aswell xxx

Yes sounds like labour hun, just keep an eye on the pains. I had them for about 2 days after loosing my plug. Then they got alot stronger, i went to the hosp, i was 1cm, they sent me home and told me to go back 'when im crying' 7 hours later I WAS CRYING!!
i was 5-6cm. this was 6 year ago though haha, good luck xxx

I am also 40+6 with my first baby, it sounds very promising to me hun i have had nothing ziltch zero so your doing better than me. Have you got a sweep booked? I would think you will start in the next few days but as i said this is my firsy baby aswell xxx

Yeah i am booked in for one tomorrow, really not looking forward to it so really trying to convince myself that this could be it starting so i dont have to but when you havnt been through it its hard to know whats a sign. it is good to hear from someone who is in same situation.

Ive got mine tomorrow 2 il do anything to get this baby out so im kinda looking forward to it in a very strange way lol. Im constantly thinking oh is that a pain but it never is. Lol xxx

I had mine on sat and am now 9 days late it's not too bad at all just like and internal that's all I'm booked for my induction on Thursday xx

Good luck with your sweep hope its more sucessful than mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back