advice please!! May be in labour

becks20

Reaction score
Iv been getting period pains since last night 20mins-25mins apart, some of them with bh`s some without. lost an orange gunk which im guessing is my plug, wasnt very big. Could i be in early labour x

Last edited:
That sounds promising to me Becks. My plug last time was bright orange too. x

It sounds like it could be the start of things. Maybe go for a little walk to try and kick start things but don't over do it coz you will need your energy xx

sounds like it could be :yay: i got all excitd when i saw your fb!! try doing the stairs sideways!!

Sorry for exciting people lol they are comin sooner now just had 1 now and last was 10 so 15mins i really want this baby but would like him at night lol x

:yay: fingers crossed this is it for you!

Ooooh good luck, sounds promising!! xXx

Ring up labour ward and see what they think, they'll probably tell you to stay home til tey are 5 mins apart but still :)
If you wanna speed up things.. Have a bath!! Worked for me! :) goodluck xx

i have to go up earlier as its my 2nd. they are now 8-6mins apart but less painful :/ x

Goodluck hun.....hope ur lil one come real soon....tonite hopefully ;)
:dance:

another labour watch?!!? I'm loving this forum at the moment. Becks, really hope this is it for you.

Oo sounds very promising! Good luck Hun xx

Im gettin annoyed now lol wentto every 8 then went 6-4-6-4-6-8-5 my OH wants me to phone labour ward but its been over 5mins since last one so they are really irregular. But really painful again :( been walking around the flat getting my bags ready to leave and thats about all i can do. Lost ALOT more plug with a bloody bit in it so this is deffinatly something just wish itd hurry up my labour from start to finish last time was about 9hours and its been over that :( x

Hahaha. Ohhh god!! Im so excited for you! Whos your text buddy? So we can syay informed o the labour watch!! :) xx

Good luck - sounds like things are going to kick off soon for you, baby night be here quicker than you think! :)

Good luck hun, hope he does come tonight :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :) Just seen a clip of tonights eastenders and i bet baby will come during that coz it looks a good one lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back