ADVICE PLEASE LADIES...

claireabell

Reaction score
I started yesterday having period type pains in my tummy n back and my belly keeps tightening every 10 mins since yesterday afternoon....I never experienced this with Haylea as I was induced....how long would you leave it before contacting the midwife? Its bearable pain at the mo...but then I was wondering are they braxton hicks or the start of slow labour??????????
Thanks
XXXX

I'd contact the MW if you are in any doubt as its difficult for us to judge on here. It could be latent labour which I had for a week before the arrival of my dd but then if it is sticking to a pattern of every 10mins sounds more like the real article. I'd give her a ring for peace of mind. :hug:

i would have a warm shower and a couple of paracetamols and wait until the pains are coming regular every 5 minutes. Then phone your midwofe. :hug:

oh deffo phone midwofe if you are at all worried.

Hey there ladies, :wave:

Just to let you know I had a bath, paracetamols etc...still having the pains and tightenings but through the day they seem to be every 15 mins or so and night times they are every 10 mins...what's that about????? :? Midwife came yesterday and she said it seems like baby is preparing him/herself for the birth...er wish he/she would hurry up now...I've had enough, keep getting very ratty!! Got apt with consultant next wed if baby hasn't put in arrival for my date to be induced...tried most things now to get me started and it seems this baby is quite happy where he/she is....guess they just come when they are ready...
Love to all you ladies... :hug:

they do indeed have their own due date. Unless you fancy inserting a stick on dynamite you'll have to sit tight my dear! :rotfl:

Woohooo not long for you now, looks like baby is getting suitcase packed for the big eviction :D

:rotfl: Hey that sounds like a pretty good idea at the minute budge...very tempting.... :rotfl:

Ooh exciting another baby getting ready for his/her grand entrance!!

Do you have a recent pic so we can play the sex guessing game?

I do have a pic but am having difficulty in getting it on the forum....
I can't seem to copy and paste it....technology drives me mad.... :wall: [/img]

Hey ladies.... :wave:
Well i think my pains and tightenings seem to have turned out to be fook all....I'm still getting them but they're getting further apart....they've been every 16 minutes since last night.... :( What is going on???????I'm sure this baby is way too comfy in there.....or maybe I was just wishful thinking... :think:
Hope you all have a great day...
xxxxxxxxxxx

aww claire i think your little one is teasing i dont think it will be long though :dance: i say saturday :cheer:

hey ladies...
I've found a pic of my bump...this was taken 16 days ago....what do you think ladies.....boy or girl.....
4-09-0618daysleft.jpg

OMFG just looked at the pic...how fooking scary does that look.....sorry to startle you ladies.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back