advice please!! May be in labour

Try having a bath,that brought my labour on more with my last 2 babies. Fx ul b holdin ur baby in a few hours xxx

oo sounds exciting! :D Good luck. I'm sure you'll ahve your baby in your arms by morning... Keep us updated! xx

becks you can text me anytime and I'll update. No major pains for me for a while so im going to bed but no doubt will be up all night AGAIN!!! Can't wait to hear your news :) Bestest Wishes hun XXX

im currently stuck in hospital having yet another bleed, i was miserable at the thought of being stuck here another night, but this has made me smile!!! how exciting!!!

Good luck Becks!! Hope everything goes well :) xxxx

ohh Good Luck! Just think by morning time you could be holding your baby! x

Thanks everyone. Just had a bath and had contractions every 3ish mins but then they went to 5 again :( dunno how much more i can take of this pain, was told to take paracetamol but not sure how much thats gonna do lol x

If it gets to painful just ring them and tell them your going in, when i went into labour with my first they told me to have a bath and come up in a few hours, an hour later my mum was on the phone telling them we were on our way.

Good luck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back