Period type cramping?

*Star*

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with quite constant period type cramping.
Just like AF cramping really, really low down. I've had one BH so far and my whole belly tightened but the cramps got worse too!

IAnyone else had something similar at this stage? 34/35 weeks gone?

I not as far as you hun but have been gettin af type cramps doon there and also in the tops of me legs too.. seems to be worse at night for some reason (see my dreams thread :lol: )

Yes regularly Hun for the past few weeks, been told its coz its my 2nd and can feel everything getting ready alot worse.

I was told if they become really painful, constant or you bleed contact the hossy other wise wait them out with paracetamol, birthing ball and hot water bottles.

From your posts it sound like we have had similar crappy pregnancies :hug:

i guess with it being my third i'll have it more too!

yep it does sound like it. not much longer to go for us now though

I was kept up nearly all night with period pains and back aches again :( 2nd time this week.
I'll mention it to the midwife on wednesday when I see her but my friends and family all reckon it's because I was petite to start with and always fairly sensative to changes in my body (can usually tell if I've gained or lost a few lbs without the need to weigh myself :roll: ) so they think I'm just feeling things a bit more :bored:

I've had it a little bit on and off. Is your LO engaged? I've only had the cramps since they started to engage

at my check on wednesday she wasn't engaged, but she didn't actually check where he head was, so im not 100% sure.
I doubt she is though as she is my third baby.

i went back to bed for a couple of hours, and the constant crampyness has eased off, but im still getting it, almost like a pressure feeling. I'm thinking she's pressing down. Her movements this morning are a lot more forceful too.

She probably is just wriggling into place!

I've had period pain for the last two/three weeks pretty constantly. My midwife said it is a combination of him engaging and Braxton Hicks. I had to clarify about the BHs as I haven't noticed any tightening of my bump but she said that women feel BHs in different ways.

I get this loads star, I have called midwifes twice about it and she said its just something some women get apparently its nor always related to BH as I dont always get the tummy tightening but I just call it my own BH now as I get it so often!

x

sounds fairly common then!

wish it would stop though!

lol yeah I think it is :lol: have some :hug: :hug:

My little one is 2/5 engaged as well tho so it obviously isn't helping :roll: :lol:

Are you feeling any better hun?

Bumpies popped out and is 'free' again but the pains are getting worse everyday so I told the hospital nurse at my check up yesterday and she advised it sounds like I have a touch of SPD and is referring me to the physio to get a support belt :pray:

Maybe worth getiing checked out by your midwife? :hug:

yeah im pretty sure i have some spd too. or something similar anyway.

mine is really bad first thing in the morning. i have to lean on things to walk to the bathroom, and take it slowly before i loosen up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back