In hospital :(

bidsy

Reaction score
Been suffering for ages with back have been off work in and out of dr's n antanatal just to be sent away with co-codamol, on wed was going to look for carpet for baby n in so much pain in car with back steve took me straight to docs n he sent me t hospital as he doesnt know whats wrong with me as its high up on right, still in n fed up of being in pain, first they thought i had a clot so been giving me thinning injections then they did ultrasound on kidnys etc n they have found gallstones so think its that. still waiting to see someone to tell me whats gonna happen but not seeing him till mon so im stuck on a ward where everyone has either asthma or lung cancer its horrible n i cant sleep im so upset x

Oh hun, that sounds awful! Have you got any music and headphones with you?
x

No just my laptop without the charger so not even long on here steve bringing it in morning. x

You haven't got an iPhone have you? If so, download the classic FM app, it's been a godsend for me when awake in the early hours.

I havent no will just have to grin n bare it xx thank you x

Awe hunni!! :hug: hope they get you sorted out soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh bidsy, that sounds lonely , make sure you call hubby to get that charger for tomorow. and some headphones for laptop, you can get loads of tv programes on BBC Iplayer website for free, if you have internet access on a dongal etc , hope the weekend passes quickly and you get home with some answers for your pain to sort it out properly , just rant away to us lot X

Well im still here not seen a doc today got to wait till mon, got a lovely lady on my ward to talk to tho so thats ok lots of visitors too x

Aw bless u, hope ur sorted and going home soon x x

keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Sounds awful pet but hopefully you will be better soon and you are in the right place to get help. Just relax and take it easy dont be stressing although I know it is easy saying that. Keep us updated and thinking about you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back