Good god....in hospital for the night!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
As the title says....im stuck in hospital. dnt quite believe it myself. Will make it brief.
Had a small amount of red blood when I wiped....called MW....who advised me t call triage.
Got here...hooked me up n noticed I was having tightenings. Did an internal n saw some clots at top of cervix.....so that combination meanz I have t stay in. Hubby just gone n theyve hooked me up again.
He brought me 2of my gifts t cheer me up bless him. Doc comin round at9am ish n hubby cnt visit till 11?!?!?!?!!
devastated.
please keep me company guys. sooooooo boring. hoping everythin turns out ok n its just a false alarm.
big christmas hugs xxxx

Omg hunny. Hope all is ok and junior stays put. What a night for bubba to play up! xx

Eeeeek omg! Crap timing but I'm glad they've got you monitored. I'll keep everything crossed that all is ok and you can go home for Xmas dinner tomorrow. :hug:

got everythin crossed just wish Oh was here....hate being alone....xx

Oh no hunny. Hope you are ok and get out of there as soon as poss.xx

Tbh.....i couldnt snuggle down t sleep now its that boring...but I dnt want to wake up at 4 am n be laid awake for ages!!!! at least hubby brought some snacks!!! mini fudges n buttons n a box of ritz crackers....bet theyll hear me munchin thru the night!!! xxx

Oh no :( hope your okay & u get home ASAP x

Last edited:
Aw bless you. Hope everything is ok and you can get home to your family quickly xx

Oh bless you - not a good time to be in but I bet they wouldn't have kept you in for nothing hunny, good that they're keeping an eye on you xx

oh sweetheart...will have everything crossed you get home in time for dinner tomorow and that everything ok with bubs xxx

Oh no hun. Really hope your ok.
You are in the best possible place for you and bubs tho. Xx

You poor thing :hug: Hope all ok and you get out tmrw. Xxx

:hugs: that's so gutting really hope you get to go home in the morning xxx

Oh what a pain... The exact same thing happened to me last Sunday night... Ended up staying 24 hrs for monitoring. I can really empathise with how boring it is..., but it made me feel better to know they were keeping an eye on things, andmaking sure LO was OK. Really feel for you with it being Christmas Eve and all. *Huge hugs*
Fingers crossed all is well and you are back out tomorrow to spend the rest of threat with your OH. X

Oh no :hugs:
Bubs just wants all your attention this Xmas
What a night to have to go in :( xxx

Xmas hugs hun. Hope you aren't too bored. Take care. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member