im sick of being sick

gangofgin

Reaction score
ive been being sick 6/7 times a day for the past week or so, i posted just before the sickness started again saying my symptoms seem to have stopped and i was worried, what id give to have no symptoms again.
ive a face full of spots and i feel like a big dollop of dogpoo.

and my tickers wrong but i cant be bothered changing it again

Oh no! :hug: You are really suffering, I'm so sorry to here how ropey you feel. Tuck yourself up in bed with a horlicks. Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Yeah I am the same and I have been for weeks now

I can eat lunch but not dinner - unlessI want to be sick :(

Its rubbish - I can't wait till it stops and I can actually eat something!

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad just now. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i wish i could have a bloody horlicks, but its too milky it seems.
im sick when im hungry and im sick directly after eating, and thats anything, i havent found anything that doesnt make me sick.
im going to stop moaning now, im sure it wont last forever. although it lasted the whole pregnancy with all 3 of my mums, so i hope i dont take after her :?

I cant really offer any advice about the sickness as i never had any but i thought you derserved a hug :hug: .

I hope it eases for you soon.

my sickness kicked in yesterday, and all i keep doing is being sick all the time or feeling really sick.
it does get better tho lol

hiya

it has eased up for me honey, it really has, i can eat proper meals now and im feeling and looking better, it will pass
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back