Sick of feeling sick

I keep on wondering how on earth people do this more than once!! I guess once you have a little one in your arms everything else must get forgotten :D looking forward to that moment!

Defo! All the way through my first pregnancy I said I would NEVER do it again lol I swore blind that was it, 1 was enough and pregnancy was such hard work. But soon as your LO is in your arms it starts to fade so quickly. He's only 10 months but I can't remember if I felt like this before etc. Natures way my mum says or we would never do it again lol

LOs are worth it, best job in the world :love:

ok so after reading all of this should i be worried that im not feeling as sick as you all are, i feel nauseous but nothing major not making me want to throw up, x

Don't panic loula it might be that your a lucky one without sickness.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow sweetie!!

I actually thought today that I'm never doing this again!!

I bought some sickness bands and not sure if they are working or not but my sickness has eased but think that may also be that I've just eaten so will see how I am innextfew hours xx

Glad it's easing off a bit let me know how the bands go! If they're any good may have to look into getting some xx

I'm the same loula don't panic everyone's different!!

Bands didn't work. Waste of £8!!!!
In fact last nite I had to move bedrooms as I wanted to be nearer to the bathroom!
Our bedroom is in the loft so we moved down last night to our old room (now spare room) as I was so ill I couldn't face walking down the stairs from the loft to go to the bathroom.

I opened my eyes this morning and first thing I said was pleaseeeeee let me just have one day without being ill!! Currently drinking vim to and eating through a pack of rich tea!!
Feeling okish but it's a long day ahead xx

Nightmare babybo. Big hugs xxxxxxx

Going to jinx myself now but I'm actually having a good day! Eaten plain food today though to be honest. Rich tea biscuits, noodles and toast!! X

Hiyas,

I was exactly the same as you I tried EVERYTHING sea bands, ginger biscuits, eating little and often, mints etc eventually I had to go to the doctors and beg for some sickness pills as I couldnt cope with all day sickly feeling and it was affecting my sleep to so that made it worse. I was a complete mess crying my OH having to call me mum to come round and calm me down (im 32 for god sake!!) I thought it would never ever end. But then I had a week off work and went away to wales in a caravan with hubbie, mother in law and nephew and my god it helped so much I didnt feel sick once was a complete turn around. I was worried when I got home that I would start up again but kept to my routine of eating breakfast light snack, lunch then dinner and early night and Ive been fine since!!

I know everyone is different but honestly there is light at the end of the tunnel it just seems forever away and I remember how many time I said to OH I cant do this and the days drag etc but it will get better, so hopefully going to see the OH family might be the break you need and help.

Good Luck XXX

Awww ta hunny. I just can't think about the weekend yet. I was ment to pack today ready for weekend as I've got two long days at work wed and thurs and I know I won't be bothered packing after work but just couldn't be boffed to do it today!!

Xx

trebor extra strong mints were the only thing that worked for me after everything else people had told me about,and a pack of travel sickness bands (seen youve allready bought some) shame u paid £8 for them hun!! i spotted mine in a pound shop and they did actually work 4 me.i would give the trebor extra strong mints a go tho,i found them such a relief and never left the house without them when i realised they worked xxx

Sorry your still feeling bad honey :(, I hate the sick feeling probably more than if I was actually throwing up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back