Feeling really sick

jcox

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm having a bit of a hormonal, unsure week. I haven't had many symptoms apart from sore boobs and tiredness.

But I keep feeling really sick but not actually being sick. Is that the same as morning sickness? I know it's still early days, I'm nearly 7 weeks but just want a bit more assurance I am actually pregnant!

Xx

i havent really been sick much so far, only twice but i feel really queasy then all of a sudden i retch pretty much every day lol, most of the time its not too bad but it seems to come in waves where i get more and more queasy and then all of a sudden i retch and then it backs off a bit and starts again. apart from this i dont really have much in the way of symptoms apart from tiredness lol

I was a bit like that. I felt really realy sick most of the time - especially round the 7-8weeks mark. Most of the time it lasted all day. But i was physically sick all that often. Bit like Bev, I just did loads of retching.

xxx

Yes Jcox feeling sick is considered pregnancy sickness (or morning sickness) I felt it from 6 weeks mainly, eased up at 10 weeks but I feel nauseous again today. I wasn't sick just felt it and mine lasted most of the day! it is yuk! Would certainly say it's a BIG pregnancy symptom, it's the one that has made me feel most miserable definitely.

xx

i have it too......im hoping it wears off soon.....i am now reassured so please go away. ha ha xx

With all of my pregnancies I have only Eva felt sick only once maybe twice been sick, with my 2nd it lasted ages but still wasn't sick xxxxx

Can I join your club. I feel sick all day every day. Work have now guessed I'm pregnant as I keep eating crackers to keep myself from being sick. I get really tired at 2 pm everyday. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back