Sick of feeling sick

babybo

Reaction score
:x

I'm getting really fed up now of feeling sick. It's morning noon and night. I've not been sick but it's the feeling of wanting to be sick that is just unpleasant.
I can barely eat without the thought of throwing up. I get full after a few mouthfuls.
I don't want to sound ungrateful for cooking my bun but I just want this sickness to go!!!

I've tried ginger, rich tea biscuits, crackers, etc but it just doesn't go.
Last week drinking ice coke diet coke helped but the thought of drinking that just makes me want to vomit now.

I've got to go away on Friday to see family for the weekend and I've no idea how I'll cope putting on a big happy face and staying up past 10 pm is just going to kill me!!!!

Sorry to moan and no need to reply. Just wanted to air my feelings as I know you lot won't judge me :oooo:

Xxxxxxxxxx

ive been feeling the same :(
ginger biscuits didnt help but i tried ginger juice, added some ice cold mineral water and drink it as and when im thirsty, i got mine from tesco it was just 100% ginger juice. it takes a while to get used to but after a while it grows on you and its not gone totally but it has helped dramaticly :)

x

I'm right with you there Babybo :( It's difficult not to sound ungrateful but it is just the most horrible sensation ever and almost worse if you can't be sick because the nausea keeps on. I am just trying to focus on getting through one day at a time. Strangely I find showers really tricky - feel really really sick and just want to curl up in the bath tub!

The up side is that it probably means that we have a nice healthy level of HCG - it's just that we are way too blimmin sensitive to it!!!

Big love xx

sorry your feeling so crap hun :hugs: i had this and it lasted till 14 weeks, it was horrible. All i can suggest it ginger biscuits and lots of water, thats all that seemed to help me, mine eased a bit at 8 weeks then came back with avengence. Oh the joys of pregnancy

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Ta girls.
Thankfully I'm off work today and tomoz but I think sitting around with nothing to do is worse!! I just haven't got the energy or effort to get dressed and go for a walk!

I don't panic anymore when I go to the loo knicker checking as the sickness is def enough to know I have a healthy bubba there!!
Can't stop thinking that there maybe more than one with the strong lines on tests and the hcg levels!!!! X

I agree staying at home doesn't really help. I run a business with hubs and he is able to cope without me, so have the luxury of staying at home. However, I went out over the weekend as he dragged me out for some fresh air and felt soo much better. But it's just having that shove to get out of the door! Plus, not much fun when you're on your own and wandering the streets looking a bit green. xx

If it helps my worst weeks were 7-10, it went slowly and disappeared by 14 weeks so just try to get into a routine to get through a few more weeks even though it feels horrible. I found apples were great and I could eat them daily and can still eat them now, I read that bananas, apples, rice and toast (BRAT) were the best things for not making you feel so sick. Apples were the winner for me.
When I went to work it did take my mind off it, I wasn't sure if it was a window of feeling better or just because my mind was elsewhere! I have started listening to a hynpo birthing cd, I do believe in mind being a very powerful tool. I wish I had bought the morning sickness cd they do looking back now too. Called 'Natal hypnotherapy' cd's if you're interested.
Lots of love to you and your bump xxx

I'm going to go to a health food shop in a bit and see if I can get a sickness band? Give that's go xx

Bless you Babybo, MrsB and Tell. I have been really lucky so far, just waves of seediness lasting for a couple of hours or so. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Babybo - lets hope the old wifes tale of having a rough pregnancy = smooth delivery. Will say anything to try and get a smile on a pregnant womans face, this is your time so moan all you want!! xxx

I had awful sickness when I was having Rose the only thing I could eat were oranges. It's waful when you have wanted something for so long and it gets ruined by sickness x

I was exactly the same from 7 weeks. I was totally off all food I had been eating for weeks before. I found grapes and golden delicious apples out of the fridge a real help - sweet and refreshing. When I was in hospital at 7 and a half weeks my dr said that my hcg levels were very good which is why I felt so sick. All good signs of a healthy baby in there. Mine is startin to ease a bit, although still got aversions to certain foods xx

Aww ta girls really helps to hear others in the same boat. I've just eaten 3 (I'm a greedy cow) cheese strings!! They are lush!!! Might get some grapes later as they sound quiet nice xx

i feel exactly the same lol. when i was 8 weeks fruit helped, now its eased a little but im still really sick of feeling sick lol

I'm the same babybo, feeling sick like 95% of the time, waking up during the night because I feel so sick. I'm just completley drained atm, esp as Oscar is teething again and had me awake from 4am this morning :wall2:

Unfortunately eating makes me feel better but I treated nausea like that with oscar and then ended up eating my way through pregnancy and piled on so much weight! Am almost my pre-pregnancy weight and am so not going down that route again lol

I am so glad I'm not the only one!! I feel horrendous all of the time. If I'm not being sick, I'm feeling sick!! Had a day off last Monday (which inevitably worried the hell out of me!) but I needn't have worried as it came back with a venegance! I have tried EVERYTHING! Even sickness bands. Nothing is working for me to ease this sickness, so just having to take each day at a time. Got my supply of boiled sweets for out in public - seems a short term solution to stop me vomming in public - but I forgot them today and puked in the street. The shame! Luckily it was a quiet side street with only 1 guy walking his dog there and he must have asked me if I was ok at least 5 times, bless him!

I keep holding on to the hope that it is going to go away soon. It has to in order for me to keep my sanity!

xxxx

I keep on wondering how on earth people do this more than once!! I guess once you have a little one in your arms everything else must get forgotten :D looking forward to that moment!

Babybo - i am exactly the same, waking up feeling so nauseous and no matter what i can manage to stomach it doesnt go!
Like Mrs blue i work from home with hubs ( actually run a baby business online nursery) so when we get a bit closer ill send all the link!!!
i keep working from bed on the laptop and i do think that makes me worse - i had to meet some friends early this morning and was dreading it - ate a whole pack of ginger biscuits en route ( although i dont think they help me) but once i was with them and chatting it def took my mind off it
its more the effort of doing everything i just want to be in bed
I usually love my food and absolutely love cooking/ baking...and i cant face anything thats not plain - doing my head in
was compaining of no symptons and now im moaning about the nausea!!

p.s have early scan tomo which bit nervous about .... (not that thats anything to do with the nausea :))

Oh Babybo i'm sorry your feeling rough, I have been exactly the same, feeling sick but not actually being sick bleaurgh....

I have found that fruit and lots of water have helped, although that then makes you pee more but it works.

I have had to force myself to eat sometimes because I just don;t feel like it at all!!!!!!!

Let me know if the band thingies work my mum bought some so I will nick hers lol
xxxxx

P.S hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hey babybo, sorry you feel rubbish hun. Sounds like I've got all this to look forward to! At the moment I just have sore boobs and am constantly tired. I do get nauseous but only when I'm hungry so try to eat little and often. The joys of being pregnant ay :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back