When will I feel sick?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
When will sickness symptoms start to kick in?I have sore boobs and get tired quickly but the lack of morning sickness is worrying me! I'm being silly aren't I? I just so scared that I will lose it! :wall2:

Also, (TMI) is it normal to have quite a bit of cm? I actually have been running to the loo feeling like af has started I have that much! Sorry if TMI!

Never thought I would want to feel sick!! :)

xx

Try not to worry, I had no symptoms until about 8-9 weeks and even then they were very minimal - hardly felt sick at all and haven't actually been sick all through the pregnancy.

xxxxx

my sickness started at 7 or 8 weeks all the way to 18 weeks, some people dont even get sickness, i thought i was dying i really wouldnt wish it upon anyone, but hey, you want it so have it! lol its not pleasant! x

Oh, so it starts further on than I am? Good, I guess maybe then in a couple of weeks it may start.

xx

I was the same as mablestarr, i got slight nausea, but it only lasted for around 5 minutes a day and was very slight. It disappeared completely by 13 weeks xxx

not everyone gets it hun! i didnt with my first baby but i am with this one so please dnt worrie if you dnt get it xxxx

I am just so scared that something will go wrong. I know 1 in 5 women miscarry...that's 20%...what if I'm one of them?? :?

xx

you really cant think like that, for the sake of your baby. they need a happy and stress free mummy (as from your point now) you just have to try not to worry about that. just try and concentrate on your future x

You will go mad if you keep thinking about it to be honest xx

I'm halfway to being mad anyway. Is it a bad sign if your boobs don't hurt as much. Mine don't feel as sensitive at all today as they did yesterday. :roll: Sorry!!

xx

i didn't have any sickness at all with my 1st 2, slight nausea with my 3rd and 4th but mainly of a night when i was tired but was never sick and just felt it for about 5 mins, 5th was a bit worse i felt sick in the day from around 6 weeks to 10 weeks but it was summer and i think the heat contributed alot, this time i have really felt sick and been sick a few times, still feel sick now at 13 weeks but not ben sick this week woopee. there has been no difference for boys and girls too, no diference to to how strong the hormone is either as i have miscarried whilst feeling sick and no sickness, and had babies from not feeling sick and feeling sick, i think its just the luck of the draw, try to relax hun and enjoy

I have only had very mild few minutes of sickness so far! and will be delighted if i don't get any! try not to worry, its not a bad sign! we have a long way to go! have to relax and enjoy it :) i'm symptoms have come and gone over the last few weeks so try not to worry.

In early pregnancy your symptoms will fluctuate hun, somedays youll feel great others youll feel really rammy!Please try to relax hun, that bubs needs a calm mummy :) xxx

Oooooo sickness is a bitch. As soon as you get it you'll wish it went away. Mine lasted for a month, solid! I got it when baby implanted! and then I got it around 4 weeks and finished about 8 weeks.
It was so bad I didnt think i could carry on with the pregnancy!

Everyone is so different so no one could tell you when your going to "feel sick" only give you an idea of when its mostly common that its going to occur. Some women, if your extremely lucky, dont get sickness what so ever!

Also a little tip for when you get sickness, I found sniffing Olbas Oil helped wonders. I was suffering with flu but wow it did work well! Ginger apparently is good but tasted vile and did bugger all for me. Some people swear by travel sickness bands too.

I hope this helps a little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only symptom i had early on way being exhausted. Fingers crossed you wont get the sickness hun, from what people say its not a nice thing to go through.
XxX

Try not to worry hon, I'm now 8 weeks and haven't felt or been sick at all. I also have 3 friends that said they never had any sickness in their pregnancies either! It's just the luck of the draw. Symptoms will come and go, I had a panic on a few days ago that my boobs were no longer sore and I didn't feel pregnant at all. But then today I have bloatedness and pulling sensations so it would seem one symptom can disappear then you might get another. Fingers crossed you don't get the sickness cos from what I've read on here it can be pretty awful!

If it puts your mind at rest, then I hope you start feeling sick soon! :lol:
Seriously thugh, like everyone has said, symptoms are different fom one person to another, so try and relax. For a lot of people NOT feeling sick would be a bonus :hug:
xxx

my pregnancy books say it starts usually after 6 weeks... mine started at about 6 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back