When will I feel sick?

Hey!

I wouldn't worry too much,i know plenty of people that haven't had morning sickness,more than people that have,u might be one that don't get it xx

Well I am 13 weeks and have not had one minute of sickness! I am not boasting I am just trying to reassure you that your pregnancy will progress normally with or without sickness! My only symptoms were unbelievable tiredness, sore boobs and crazy hormones......I understand how you feel though because at least if you have sickness you are in no doubt that you have a baby growing in there.

Right up to my 12 week scan on tuesday I was worried the sonographer was going to say 'there is nothing in there'....but straight away she said she could hear a heartbeat and then I saw my baby bouncing around - it was the best thing ever and now I finally believe it is real!!

Just think we are the lucky few who don't suffer with sickness! I'm sure all is fine with your baby as it is with mine :)

Amanda x

I only had minor sickness from about 7-12 weeks and it wasn't everyday. Not everyone gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back