Im seriously considering refusing consultant led care

saraian26

Reaction score
I want to refuse it becuase after 2 pregnancies with CLC and being told constantly my bmi is too high, I will have problems with baby being born the list goes on, if the appointment in spetember goes to shit and I come out of there crying like I always do, thats it. Il be writing a letter who I need to and I will be refusing the extra care - cos for me its not care its stress and I dont need the stress. Im doing really well without my meds and if something tips me iff balence im going to have to go on my anti ds again.

:hugs: obviously til i catch up on Tri 2 still not sure whats what with everyone but from this post hunni i agree you dont need more stress in your life and at the end of the day its YOUR choice totally and you have the right to a stress free as far as possible pregnancy/labour/delivery xx

I thought it would be your choice? Not that I have a clue either way really but I really hope you sort it out. I came off the ad's in October after 17 years so can definitely relate, that last thing you want now is to have to go back on...........

Although I have had 4 panic attacks since finding out I'm preggers so am keeping an eye on myself........

I have a high BMI too but they haven't mentioned me having to have CLC? Mind I have to see one anyway because of it being twins.........

if its making you feel more stressed then id recommend you speaking to gp/midwife to make you feel better whilst your eating it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back