Im Not Sure :-(

glad it went better at the docs for u. hope some good news x

good luck both of you and i hope you get that BFP!! i cant believe the way the hosp treated you thats disgusting!! i was tested for bloods when i had a bad batch of tests off ebay tellin me i was preg and they didnt even question anything and that was in a&e some doctors are right ar*e holes!!! specially if you were having the pain it could have been an eptopic or anything!!!! grrrrr im angry for you!! has the pain gone yet?? i know with eptopics it just gets worse so i wouldnt worry over it just thought i would mention the doctors incometence grrrr!!! lol (soap box moment) haha!! i hope you get the result you and stu want ((hugs)) x x x x

Glad it went ok and that you got your bloods done :hug: I have everything crossed for both of you

glad the dr was more use, have everything crossed for you both :hug:

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get good news hun xx

havent got blood test results yet.

been getting negative preggo tests now even my dip ones, so i think its save to say i was but not anymore.....but no bleeding yet which is weird.

hopefully have results in the morning x

I've been religously following this thread but don't think I've commented on it yet...I hope today's test results will b positive for u,if not the doc mite b able to give u answers.
Sorry to hear about wit happened at the hospital,I hate hospitals.
Fx for u xxxx

hoping you get the result through shortly :hug:

blood results are in....NEGATIVE. :-(

SO....it looks as if i WAS but im not now...so is that a miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy?

Im going to take some leave i think, this month has taken it out on me, from the arogant doctors in A+E, getting a row for humping too much etc, postive HCG test, then negative.

So close yet so far xx

Im so sorry hun ive been checking your progress and im sorry its ended like this. Fingers crossed for a bfp soon xxxx

So sorry ema I hope you get your sticky BFP soon :) :love: x

Last edited:
Really sorry it didn't work out for you this month. Hope you get your bfp soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back