Im Not Sure :-(

A bloody month, thats not helpful at all. I'm really sorry this is still going on honey, i hope you get some clear answers very soon xx

big big :hug: to you both
The tests they use at the hospital are 50mu, so although the hospital says no, you still have a chance :hug:

right update time..

ive not calmed down one little bit yet either, so i called the doctors after ema-louise telling me the doctors said we had to wait a month for blood tests!

we wer told we could see a nurse at 2pm tomoz afternoon for blood.

not good enough... i want to see my doctor as both o them understanbd what we are going through, so.....

10.10am tomoz morning we have an apointment with our doctor :) so we WILL get bloodt taken, even if i have to punch ema just to get it from her... they will do this test.

( to be fair its not the doctors that are the problem, its the hospital.. both our doctors are very helpfull and even last month sent ema to get scans and blood taken at hospital, it was the hospital that didnt bother there arses! )

oh well done you! :yay: glad to hear youre getting support. Im sure i dont need to say, keep usposted! I really hope this is going to turn out to be good news for you both

I'm glad you rang up Stu and put your foot down, good luck for tomorrow. I'm really glad you'll get to see your own doctor who understands x

im actually dreading it tbh...

i want to know either way obviously, but at the moment i keep looking at my positive dip tests and thinking "i must be"

but if the blood test comes back neg, i think i will crack...cos ive came so close x

I know how hard the not knowing is mate, it really does stink. Try not to stress, it's best to know either way and if it does come back neg then maybe you could ask your doctor why you are getting the positive tests along with positive opk's and also explain what happened to you last month.

Hospital sounds like no support at all but your GP should give you some answers that's what they are there for. Good luck chick got everything crossed for you :hug:xx

Its good that you will get a blood test tomorrow - when I had one I got the results the next day. Really hope it fully confirms your BFP :)

well i done an ovulation one just now and it was very faint....so maybe i was but im not now, but having no bleeding or signs of AF, i just dont get it at all lol..

AF was due sat just past.

i think my body just hates me...fingers crossed for 2morrow, that we get answers at least

im not holding my breath babe but i will always hold on to that small part of hope :)

i want to knopw why u got possitives at home tho...

surely we gotta get a break sioon cause this is seriously running both o us down

well ive been to the docs....

on her 3rd attempt she finally got blood, im like a pin cushion at the moment lol.

we explained everything to her, she didnt bother with a urine pregnancy test and was absolutly disgusted in the way the hospital treated us..

so weve to ring back in a few days for the results..

she reckons that i could still be preggo cos i havent bled yet....but if not then i defo was cos theres noway you can get a positive preggo test without HCG in your urine and means im experiencing a chemical... :-( basically a nice way of saying early miscarriage :-(

so just a waiting game now xx

At least you got somewhere with her EL and know that in the next couple of days you will if you still are pg or not. Harsh I know but its the waiting thats the killer....
At lease you will now get peace of mind one way or another xxx

Oh honey, i'm pleased the doctor was nicer to you than the hospital were. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the blood test, but am very sorry that you and stu are having to go through all of this xx

ah so glad you had a good experience today, now you have to occupy yourself for a few days til you get the results. Good luck guys!

Really hope it brings good news Em and Stu and also glad to hear that you had good service this time, not like at the hospital. Fingers crossed for you guys x

Glad u had a better appointment hon and hoping for good news for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back