Im Not Sure :-(

the fact that he didnt even want to look at my positive test peed me off a little bit and pure refusal to do bloods.

i will still be ringing up the doc the morn to see if i can get an appointment.

they made me feel stupid and thick to be honest...

plus they came back and said my preggo test was negative, when i did warn them that id had a pee half an hour ago and it is the back of 7pm...but no i get sent off with a UTI......AGAIN!

OHHH

and they say im getting the urine infections cos im having sex too much!! WTF?

OHHH

and they say im getting the urine infections cos im having sex too much!! WTF?

there basically saying ( sorry for wording it like this folks ) im banging it up there !

Last edited:
what a nightmare and waste of time the fact you dont have answers must make things worse!!
really hope going to your doctors you can get that blood test you need x

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you get some more useful help at the docs Ema xxx

now my ovulation tests are getting fainter.....

maybe i was, but im not now....

i think i just want to curl up in a ball and fester for a while....im not sure how much more i can handle.

the way the doc spoke to us, he made us feel shit for trying so hard.....clearly hes never wanted something so badly then eh?

:hug: :hug: for you both, i'm so sorry you were treated badly at the hospital and hope you get to see your doctor tomorrow and get some proper care x

When I went to my docs thinking I was pregnant they did the same - told me I had a urine infection and had no consideration for the fact that I would of liked to be pregnant just totally heartless - doctors treat patients like they are on a conveyor belt at times - so sorry you both got treated like this - hope you get the answers very soon :)

I am convinced looking back on it now that I was pregnant but that it didn't stick - I went into the nurses office and she did the urine test in front of me as she saw how upset I was from seeing the doctor - no infections what so ever showed up and nothing in the blood tests - when I phoned and told the doctor I wasn't taking the antibiotics cause I thought I was pregnant she basically told me that if I wanted them to help me I needed to follow their instructions - it sucks but doctors think they know our bodies better than we do - but keep strong and the truth will out :)

if i was getting negative 10umi dip tests and OPK's then i would admit im not preggo etc...but the fact im getting positive ones but negative 25umi ones confuses the hell out me.

it was just the fact that the doc was so inconsiderate. even when i 1st went in the nurse was like whats up, i said do you want the long or the short story....her reply was "short cos my shift finishes soon"

OH IM SORRY!!!

then when i told her the story, her reply was "and what do you want me to do"....

Last edited:
The whole process is confusing but we all know our own bodies (most of the time LOL) - I think it can be difficult for doctors and nurses to be emotionally involved and that's why they end up be so inconsiderate - but def go see your doctor tomorrow and take your tests with you - even book a double appointment slot if you can then they wont rush you.

i can understand them not wanting to get emotianlly involved, but completely ignoring the fact ive had a positive test is unbelievable....THEN the doc saying to our faces after telling him the emotional rollercoaster weve been on saying "that would drive me nuts"....

YES IT DOES!! But we want it badly so we do it.....for you to then be so fcuking inconsiderate!!

i think i better go 2 bed before i say something i regret

:hug: sorry to hear about this em. Hope you can get some answers soon :hug:

I haven't tested today, my dip tests didn't arrive lol so ile wait ti tomorrow and my doctors won't do a blood test till I'm at least a month late x

Its torture not knowing for definate....and as easy as it is for me to say this....you will find out eventually one way or another just try and relax as if you are with child you need to stay as well as poss and not get stressed out etc.....hope you get your answer either way very soon then you can put your mind at rest hugs xxxx

I haven't tested today, my dip tests didn't arrive lol so ile wait ti tomorrow and my doctors won't do a blood test till I'm at least a month late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back