Confused

ema-lou24

Reaction score
so yesterday about 10pm i did an OPK test and then again this morning and got lines.
Did a preggo one and got BFN.
I have been having really heavy CM to the point i have to wear a pad, its like me and the OH have been humping.
Last AF was 6th feb, i ovulated a week later than i was meant to so im either 7days late or 14days late, not 100% sure.
Im so confused!!
I will post a pic up of the tests i have done

a308e730.jpg

what do you think? i think its wishful thinking lol

ive had metalic taste in my mouth the last week
CM loads!!
hot flushes
moody
tired
sensitive nipples
off my food
and LATE!!

am i wishfull thinking??

hi lovely i can def see the lines in both pictures i hope some who has used opks can help!! you have had get symptoms too!! got everything crossed for you maybe do a preg test over the weekend xx

Ooooooh I don't know the answer but fingers crossed it's a good sign for you! Xx

Hi hon, I've never used OPKs so not sure but am really hopeful for u xxx

Some people get lines on opks all the way through their cycle so I'm not sure that means much on its own (we always produce some amount of LH), but your symptoms and the fact that you're late really sound promising! Really hope you get a bfp soon :dust:

ok so no af and done hpt fmu and bfn.
OPK and it was darker than above pics!!

im so confused.
not even having any cramps or signs of af coming. 15days late now

Have u got a docs appointment em so u can get a blood test? X

i have the hospital for my hospital experience and i think they taking bloods then.

after all this, ive got it in bk of my head that im not, and its just my body playing funny buggers x

i keep thinking maybe its just too early to get a positive preggo test.
i remember when i was pregnant with my son, i didnt have a clue till i was about 8weeks gone and with the one i had a MC, i was about 6weeks gone. i just really hope that i am, but its too early to pick it up.

if i have no af by monday im going to the docs x

Some people get lines on opks all the way through their cycle so I'm not sure that means much on its own (we always produce some amount of LH), but your symptoms and the fact that you're late really sound promising! Really hope you get a bfp soon :dust:

I have used OPK´s (ebay cheapies) for 3 years now... its true what sams mum says. I have tested at all sorts of points of my cycle and even on CD1 and got a faint line.

The OPK is not positive until the test line is as dark as the control line or as near as damn it!!! The dye in the test can vary and some have a lot and some have a little (my batch right now dont have much dye in them :wall2:) BUT you need to just make sure that they are both the same colour (very slightly lighter can mean a positive result)

What will happen is that the line will start off really faint when you are nearing ovulation, I always test twice a day, NOT with FMU, at about 2pm and then again around 6pm. You should see the line getting stronger. When the line is as dark as the control line then its a positive test. Ovulation can take place then between 12-36 hours and you will never know when!

After you have ovulated the line will start to lighten again until there is either no line there or a faint line again (always in my case)

Your tests look negative to me at this stage so keep testing twice a day to catch the surge and good luck xxx

so yesterday about 10pm i did an OPK test and then again this morning and got lines.
Did a preggo one and got BFN.
I have been having really heavy CM to the point i have to wear a pad, its like me and the OH have been humping.
Last AF was 6th feb, i ovulated a week later than i was meant to so im either 7days late or 14days late, not 100% sure.
Im so confused!!
I will post a pic up of the tests i have done

a308e730.jpg

what do you think? i think its wishful thinking lol

Are these tests PG or OPK's? I'm a little confused... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member