Im Not Sure :-(

ema-lou24

Reaction score
well today i thought i would do yet another test....

i did an OPK and a preggo one at same time..

i got a positive OPK and a VVVVVV.Faint BFP on the preggo one, u have to squint!

BUT, i dont wanna get excited! after i seen this i done a clear blue digital and it was negative..

Im going to get OH to pee on one when he gets home to rule out a dodgy batch. i have just tested one with water and it was a negative....not even a hint of a line

i was speaking to a good friend on MSN and sent her a pic and her and her OH could see it, but i struggle to see it in the naked eye and the camera ive got isnt the best!, so i will try take a better pic when OH gets home.

its so frustrating cos we can defo see a faint line but clear blue is neg...

so here it goes...im going to test with FMU in the am.

please tell me the honest truth...dont tell me that you can see a line when you cant cos you think its what i want to hear...
ive not got a single symptom either x

blue =preggo test
green = OPK

bfp.jpg

bfp002.jpg

bfp001.jpg

yea i can see the line hun these look like the ones i had from ebay when hubby peed on them and he was pregnant too lol get hubby to pee on one and go from there fingers crtossed your hubby isnt expecting ey! but fingers crossed you are x x x

hi,

i can see the line on the opk but am struggling with pregnancy ones hope you get a bfp you definatly deserve one xx

I think I see a line in the bottom pic :love:

I so hope this is it hun :hug:

have you got one of the cb tests or a supermarket one i have always found them to be more reliable? xx

I can see the lines, but i do have to squint. I really really hope this is it for you both too, i'll be keeping everything crossed for you honey xx

i have a clear blue digital left, but im not going to use that one till AF due or late hopefully!

Im going to use FMU and the bay strips for the next few days and see if the lines get darker...

Just waiting for OH to come home so i can use his IPhone camera and his PEE on one of these tests lol x

I can see the line in the top pic on the far left preg test- reckon this could be it for you hon!!! Xxx

Oh my fingers are firmly crossed for you!! I see lines. I would love to see your OH's face when you demand his i phone and pee all in the same sentence! :)

Last edited:
lol he doesnt want to get excited about it lol....but he knows hes going to pee on one, i txt him demanding it lol...

i just keep looking at them and sqinting lol, OH doesnt want me doing this to myself this month after last month, but i can defo see VERY faint lines on both....and nothing on the one tested with water.

Fingers crossed we finally have our BFP X

Hope it's bfp for u hun, like u say cameras are bloody crap and don't do justice!! Fx for you x :)

only thing ive had is.....AF cramps on sun, mon and tues....other than that nothing.

bobbies are fine, tummy isnt upset etc....so finding this hard to believe, or should i say "too good to be true"!

just need to wait for FMU i suppose.
x

I had af cramps too Hun and bb's felt no different I was convinced af was coming even though I had a pos test in my hand x

i hope this is it for you ema!
you deserve it so so much :hug:

thanks girls, im really hoping so too....just finding this a lil hard to believe at mo

OH has just got home, so hes having a bit munch then PEEING! x

1ebe9199.jpg

this is another attempt with OH's IPhone...

not the best AGAIN!.

BUT OH done a test and it was neg...not even a faint line

Hey hun, I can deffo see lines on all four, especially the first blue one x

Really hope this it is for you! you sooo deserve it! xx :dust:

Oh good luck, have you done it yet? Really hope its a more definite line this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back