I'm going for a bit!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I just wanted to post that I am not going to be around for a bit. To be honest, I'm finding the pregnancy hard to relax into, even though I have nausea and have seen the heartbeat. And when I come on here, I have a compulsion to read the stories that might not end well and putting them onto my self and end up worrying that I am going to miscarry. I have found that I am worrying less since I have been coming on here less. That really doesn't make sense because this is a support network and you are all really lovely. I think I just have an issue. I will still be popping back in evey now and then, I just won't be as regular as I was.

Hope you understand my wierdness!! :roll:

xx

Flopsy hun know where you are totally coming from because I have been feeling the same and only popping on every now and then..... like you worrying about it all. Take care hun and catch up with you some other time xx

hope you feel better about everything soon, im sure as the pregnancy goes on youll relax more into it. xx

I know where you are coming from hun. Hope your feeling better soon and keep us posted every now and then how your getting on :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course we understand hope to see you back on and feeling great soon xxx

Take care hun! See you when you come back :)

x x x x

I know what you mean, sometimes it can make you worry more. Take care xx

Do whatever is right for you and your LO hun! We look forward to seeing you back when you pop in xxx

Totally understand flopsy I never enter those rooms now and dont think I have since getting pregnant again its just too much so I totally understand what you mean about having a break!

So hope you stay well and please do pop in now and then and dont forget us xxx

Hi Flopsy, totally understand hun, I've only been popping in every now and again cos I'm feeling exactly the same, Take care x

I never know whether to reply to posts like this because i was wonder if they have already gone and will never see it anyway lol :good:

I feel like that all the time just in ttc, that it provokes thoughts and feeling that you'd rather not have, so i can completely understand you need a break.

I know you're going to be fine, so enjoy your time xx

(maybe do some more baby clothes shopping? Or have you already filled the drawers since you got your BFP? lol ;) )

Last edited:
know the feeling huni!!! as lou said go buy some baby clothes!! :)

I'm exactly the same! I haven't been around so much and I think I'm actually a bit calmer for it. See you in Tri 2 soon Flops xxx

Totally understand Flopsy, congrats by the way, I didn't know you had got your BFP! yayyy congrats to you
Hope to see you when you get to Tri2 hun and can follow your pregnancy journey there

I feel a bit the same and havent been popping in as much recently! Plus ive been too tired to keep coming on the internet!

x

Hope you doing ok Flopsy hunni thinking of you Hope to see you back soonxxx

Last edited:
I know you're probably not reading this but wanted to wish you all the best anyway. Take good care of yourselves, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back