Fussing again - usual for symptoms to subside at this point?

Julia

Reaction score
It's me again - you must think I am the biggest fusser in the world!
I have reached 8 weeks and I have suffered with nausea, indigestion, headaches, bloating and sore boobs. BUT yesterday the indigestion stopped, the sickness stopped (the headaches went a couple of weeks ago). My boobs aren't as sore and my bloating has gone down. I am worried to death that I am going to miscarry (I did before at 6 weeks, which started with blood). I have had no bleeding, no severe cramping but I am still worried. I can still feel mild period like pains, which the midwife said was things stretching etc........has anyone else had symptoms which come and go????? I am really worried that I will get to the 12 week scan and the fetus will have died.....can't stop worrying. I have made an appointment with the doctor tomorrow who will hopefully get me in for an early scan to stop me worrying.......

The simple answer to your question is yes. My symptoms come and go, and have done so throughout the entire pregnancy. I am happy to see most of them go :D.

By the way I think worrying about not having symptoms is a symptom since most pregnant women do it :D.

Good luck with the next 7 months.

Thanks for your reply. You havre reassured me alot. Since I have had no bleeding or cramping I am probably fussing over nothing! I must try and do my best to enjoy this pregnancy although this is difficult for me due to a bad previous experience and also still being in the first trimester! Must try and chill out - IF ONLY WE COULD HAVE A DRINK (ALCOHOL) - I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE RELAXED!!!!

Yes they come and go. Don't panic - mine would go for a few days and then come back with a vengance. I know they're reassuring but believe me - it's best to enjoy the symptom-free moments as when they come back they'll come back harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back