I'm bleeding :'(

Thinking of you Hun. Hope your levels rise and you get some good news tomorrow xxx

I'm still bleeding not that heavy but I'm getting stomach cramps now as well so not looking good. I'm trying to stay positive but the more I read up on hcg levels I realise that mine are way too low for 5 weeks they should be at least around 1000. I just feel so devastated!!

awww sweetheart. i have everything crossed for you xxx

Ohh mrsck I'm so sorry :( I hope it is good news for you tomorrow x

I am so sorry to hear the news the dr gave you. Hang in there...I hope you get some better news tomorrow.

Fx for you, hope you get some good news tomorrow x

Sorry to read this. Hope you get better news tomorrow. My levels were really low and they have crept up slowly I had bleeding and cramps at 6+4 too but so far baby is still holding on fx for you x

MrsCK I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this! Thinking of you xx :(

Oh god this is awful, i am so sorry you are going through this hun :-( i really hope things turn out ok on Tuesday. Is your oh there with you? Hope you can find some support in each other. xxx

Really sorry to read this , hope it works out ok for u on Tuesday xx

Poor poor you the uncertainty must be killing you. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Oh god this is awful, i am so sorry you are going through this hun :-( i really hope things turn out ok on Tuesday. Is your oh there with you? Hope you can find some support in each other. xxx

Hi naomi, it is awful, i'm just constantly crying, my husband is with me and is trying his best but i'm so upset. my cramping is getting worse now so i'm guessing nature is taking its course, i'm so gutted and i don't know how i'm going to get over this...i feel like such a failure :sad:

Don't feel like a failure! It's not your fault whatsoever - it can and does happen to pretty much everybody. There's no way you could've done anything differently. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you regardless xxxx

Im so sorry MrsCK. I know how you feel i miscarried last september at 6 weeks. i was gutted and never thought i'd get over it. But i promise it does get better with time, time is a great healer. Just take the time you need and do the things you need that help you. i mean i still think of my little angel now but i knew it must of been for the best and that something wasnt quite right. What i did was buy some bits and pieces like angels and fairys so they could be a memorial of my loss.

Your not a failure, its just unfortunately one of those things.. theres nothing you could have/ should have done differently.
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you, for tomorrow.
xx

Last edited:

Hi naomi, it is awful, i'm just constantly crying, my husband is with me and is trying his best but i'm so upset. my cramping is getting worse now so i'm guessing nature is taking its course, i'm so gutted and i don't know how i'm going to get over this...i feel like such a failure :sad:

Don't feel like a failure- there is really nothing any of us can do to ensure everything goes smoothly in our pregnancies. Sometimes life is just shit. But don't feel any amount of blame- perhaps things will turn out ok tomorrow, but if they don't, it will happen for you again, and we are all here for you. I am keeping everything crossed for you.
The waiting must be horrible, it is so cruel that things like this happen. What time is your appointment tomorrow? Xxx

I can understand why you'd feel that way
We are built to reproduce
But don't look it as you being what failed
It failed for you as chances are there was something not quite right
So its giving you both the best possible chance
You can't do anything more than you've already done love
Just never give up XXX

The feeling of guilt is a natural reaction, even though it's outwith your control, I'm feeling it myself, even though i'm in the 'your body knows what its doing' camp.

sending positive thoughts xx

Thank you Gael positive thoughts for you too xxx

The bleeding slowed down this evening and the cramps have eased up i havent had any clotting which i suppose ia a good sign. I've got hospital tomorrow for another blood test to check my hcg levels. I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard when all I can think about is the doctor telling me that hcg of 32 is far too low for 5 weeks and the baby has probably stopped developing. I really need a miracle tomorrow fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back