Blood and I am scared :(

Incognito

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant today..

Had sex this morning quite early.. went into bathroom around an hour later and when I wiped what I would have expected to be clear was pinky with little red blood streaks (TMI)

There is nothing on my underwear this is only when I wipe and its not bright red or heavy.

Called EPU who advised as only 5 weeks all they would be able to do is take bloods each day for 5/6 days.. or she would book me in for next Tues for a scan :(

I have mild cramping but I gen don't know if this is nerves/tension?

I am praying that this is simply due to having sex :( do you think it could be ?

I have had two mc and so blood scares me, but thinking back to when i was expecting my LO, everytime after me and H DTD I had pinky red blood cm! So probably nothing, you have done what you can rung EPU etc! stay positive and realx and I am sure all will be fine xxx

I think it could be hun. Hopefully it will ease up and be nothing serious. Has it stopped now? x

Yes I'm sure it is just to do with sex. There's a lot more blood flow down there when ur pregnant and some bleeding after sex can be normal. And as it was only a tiny amount and only when u wiped, I wouldn't worry too much :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Appreciate the advice.. I'm a bit calmer.

Felt so silly but the panic just doesn't leave and my ability to think rationally went out the window.

I am sure it s due to having sex

yeah now I have calmed down a bit I would probably agree.

No more of that carry on tho untill 12/13 week scan and I will still go to scheduled app next Tues in EPU x

I had a scan last week for bleeding after sex hun and everything was fine. We just have a lot more blood down there just now and these men and their willies don't know how to treat us with extra care xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back