I'm bleeding :'(

MrsCK

Reaction score
I went to the toilet about 1 hour ago and when I wiped there was bright red blood. I wiped several times before it went. I also have mild cramping but not continuously. DH took me straight to hospital a&e as epu is closed until tuesday. I've just seen the nurse and we have a 3 hour wait for the doctor. She said doctor will examine me and assess if I'm miscarrying but there are no scanning facilities until epu opens on Tuesday.

I'm so distraught can't stop crying, waiting for doctor is agonising. DH is doing his best bless him but I don't think he can really understand how I'm feeling right now. I really don't want to lose my baby.

Oh gosh hope your ok MrsCK, is certainly been week of it in tri1! Lots of ladies are going through stressful times.

I know it's easy to say, but not all bleeding means the worse, so hopefully it's nothing serious ..... Ive got my fx for you xxx

I'm so sorry to hear you're bleeding I hope it eases soon. Bleeding does not mean always mean bad but I understand its hard not to stress. Thinking of you! Xxxx

I went to the toilet about 1 hour ago and when I wiped there was bright red blood. I wiped several times before it went. I also have mild cramping but not continuously. DH took me straight to hospital a&e as epu is closed until tuesday. I've just seen the nurse and we have a 3 hour wait for the doctor. She said doctor will examine me and assess if I'm miscarrying but there are no scanning facilities until epu opens on Tuesday.

I'm so distraught can't stop crying, waiting for doctor is agonising. DH is doing his best bless him but I don't think he can really understand how I'm feeling right now. I really don't want to lose my baby.

I'm going through the exact same thing Hun and have to wait until Thursday as I already have a scan booked then and they seem unwilling to change it. I know how hard it is and nobody can begin to understand how your feeling unless they've been through the same thing. I have my fingers crossed for you Hun. Xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear this Hun ! As others have said it doesn't always mean the worse so try not to worry too much - I know it's hard ( been through it too ). I really hope it's good news for you and the Doc doesn't keep you holding on for too long.
Good luck ! X

seconding what everyone said already, i'm in the same boat too. gotta think positive xxx

Hi ladies thank you for all your kind words. I've calmed down a bit now and am trying to think positively. I think it was just the initial shock of seeing blood that made me so hysterical. I'm still waiting to see doctors so fingers crossed it will all be ok x

Aw hun i am so sorry, really hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about. Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed xxx

Fingers crossed lovely. And I will agree what has already been said, bleeding doesn't necessarily mean a mc! I had some quite heavy bleeding a couple of weeks ago, had a scan and all was well! Stay positive and keep is posted x x

I'm keeping everything crossed for you, hopefully at your stage it might just be an implantation bleed? Really hope it's nothing serious, chin up :) xx

Fingers are crossed its nothing serious. Hope all is going well. Xxxx

We just got back from the hospital and I'm so confused I just can't stop crying. We saw the doctor on a&e at around 8.15pm and he did a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I just burst into tears at that point and haven't stopped crying since. I explained that it can't be correct because last week I took 8 hpt and they were all positive. So he took another one and it was negative again. He told me he'll take my bloods to confirm if I'm pregnant and the results will be back in an hour.

At 9.30 they took me to maternity ward for the gynecologist to give me results. He said that my hcg levels are only 32 and they expect them to be higher for someone that's 5 weeks pregnant. He said he'll give me an internal and if my cervix is open then I'm miscarrying and if it is closed then it is inconclusive as I could be in the early stages of miscarriage or my dates could be wrong (which I'm sure they're not) and I could be very early pregnant but he then said that doesn't explain how I got a positive hpt 11 days ago. So he gave me an internal and confirmed my cervix is closed but because of my hcg levels he doesn't think the baby is developing properly. He said that when the epu opens on Tuesday I need to have more blood tests and if my hcg levels have increased that is a good sign but if not then...

He said I can stay in but I wanted to go home. I asked what he thought would happen and he said that even though my cervix is closed my hcg levels are really low and he thinks nature will take its course over the weekend.

I'm devastated I just can't stop crying I don't understand why this is happening.

I've just googled low hcg levels and there are loads of other ladies that have low levels and go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. I've just got to pray that my levels increase by Tuesday. Also I haven't bled again since the initial time just spotted lightly.

God my emotions are a over the place at the moment but I'm going to try and stay hopeful until Tuesday or until something gives me reason not to.

Aww such a sad story :( I hope doctor is wrong for your sake, try not to worry to much, what will be will be, it's not your or your partners fault., you have no control over it :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I've just googled low hcg levels and there are loads of other ladies that have low levels and go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. I've just got to pray that my levels increase by Tuesday. Also I haven't bled again since the initial time just spotted lightly.

God my emotions are a over the place at the moment but I'm going to try and stay hopeful until Tuesday or until something gives me reason not to.

I'm not here to build your hopes up, my missus bleed a lot until 8 or 9 weeks. Everyone is ok right now, it's not always an issue, bleeding can be cervical erosion, quite a common thing, try to be positive.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back