• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm bleeding.

yeh some do i was going to suggest she told her mum so she could ask if she had the same when she was pregnant. I really hope your ok hunni xxxx hugs xxxx

o god miss j mi so sorry im not on here alot and only just seen this
i lost clots with alfie at about 9 weeks and lots of dark red blood it sort of burst out of me i really hope u n bean r ok :( big hugs huny x x x x x x x

Really really hope everything is ok. Thinking of you xx

Hey hun u should just get a taxi to a and e maybe??hope ur ok xx

Thinking of you sweetie, hope everything is ok x x

Hope ur ok MissJuly, seen some of ur posts and u really deserve ur BFP ive everything crossed for you xx

I have everything crossed for you hunny, hopefully it is just a scare

sorry to hear that hun xxx hopefully its just a little scare! i asked my friend who bled with both her babies, and she said it was trickling out and looked like it had a couple of clots in it. she said it was like a strong period pain and moved from one side to the other. she had it at 4 weeks around period would be due and 6 weeks. she went on to have both her babies with no complications after that! so thats something positive to think about! x

Hope everything is ok hun. Thinking of you xxx

Hope everything is ok, Miss J - fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

hey miss j, just read the thread, sending lots of sticky bean dust your way, hope u do manage to get checked out tonight and that all is OK. everything crossed for you x

hi huni, just saw your thread now! Im really hoping it is nothing to worry about! you, hubby and bean are in my thoughts.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

everything crossed for you my lovely!

keep us posted! x x x x x x x

Hope everything's ok, spotting is so scarey, take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member