• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm bleeding.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
:cry: :cry:

Just felt really wet so checked and I'm bleeding.

:cry:

We told my parents last night as well.

:cry: :cry:

Oh goodness hun! are you ok?? I'm so sorry!! can you go somewhere to get checked out?:hugs::hugs:as long as you are not in any pain and theres not alot there might not be anything to worry about?

Oh dear hun :hug: I really hope it's nothing serious. If it's not bright red and painful then it may be ok. Best to get checked out if you are worried xxx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. Please go and get yourself checked out, don't sit there worrying yourself silly.

Go get checked out hun, do you have an epu near you? if not go to A&E, don't think the worst, :hug:

I had a bleed at about 5 weeks and went to my doctors as an emergency, they booked me in for a scan at the EPU. Was terrified that I wouldn't see anything, but when they scanned me we saw my bean with a heartbeat. Had another bleed a week later, much heavier with clots (TMI) so went back to the EPU and was scanned again and there was my bean still there.
Are you in any pain?
Ring your docs or go to A&E hun but try to relax and remember not all bleeds mean the worst has happened.
FX for you. xxx

No pain at all apart from an intense ache on my left side. I went to the loo, dropped my kecks and it poured out. Not tonnes but it did run out. :(

Trying to get hold of hubby, if he can get someone to cover him, we could go to a & e but at the mo he can't get away. :cry:

It's dark red.

x x

Oh hun, hope he gets off work soon to take you to get checked out.:hugs::hugs:

The thing is hun, you don't know how far along you are, I had blood pouring out when I was 11wks 2days with this pregnancy, it lasted about 3 hours. everything was ok, just one of those unexplained bleeds. Hope your hubby can get home soon xx

My second bleed was a lot worse than my first and was dark red, and saturated 2 panty liners in minutes, I passed 3 large clots too. When I rang the EPU they said they would expect me to be in a lot of pain if I was MC'ing. It turns out I had a blood clot just under the sac which is what was causing my bleeding.
Hope your hubby can get away from work to take you. If he can't is there anyone else who can take you?

He's not replying to any texts at the mo, I'm gutted I told him over the phone but I'm sure he would want to know asap.

I just can't believe we told my parents last night, they were so excited for us and my mum was saying her instinct was right and she can finally go and nab some baby things lol.

Feeling so stupid now! :(

I wish we'd done that other test sooner. :cry:

x x

I hope your ok. Try to keep calm and still. I had bledding last night and im freeked ou to but no getting bad pains. FX for you xxxxxx

Roo - There's nobody nearby that I know are around, my sister lives close but she's out and has no idea we got our BFP. Everyone else is working. Have a feeling hubby is phoning around to get someone to come in and cover his shift.

I'm not in pain, no cramps or anything but it's terrified the hell out of me lol. x x

Hope every things ok, def best to go get checked out X

Could your parents not take you hun? Really hope you can get hold of someone to take you soon hun xxx

I bet that's exactly what he is doing and he'll be home soon. Hope it turns out to be just one of those things. x

Thanks Ems, trying to chill out cos I'm definitely not hurting, just got that ache on my left side. Hope you're ok hun. x x

Dani - my mum doesn't drive and dad's at work. :( Hubby just texted to say he'll be here as soon as he can but it's not likely he can get someone to cover him. :( x x

Oh hun! :hugs: I hope you get to the hospital soon...you need to get checked out, praying its a sticky bean hun and this is just a bleed and bean is snuggled in there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back