im back again

breezee1984

Reaction score
..and here we go again. second miscariage in 4 months...i feel so gutted and empty and really dont feel like i have any hope for having any children any time soon...all i do is cry, ive closed up my entire house, drapes and all and refuse to leave :cry: :cry: :cry:

hi :hug:

im sorry this has happened to you again i had 2 m/cs within the space of a few months and can imagaine what its like as it was similar with me now im almost half way through my pregnancy which i never ever thought would happen but it did and in the future it will happen for you too hun,

i all i can do is send you hugs and dont keep yourself locked away i know thats all you want to do but it wont help, see your doctor for some counselling or something it may help, just follow your emotions and talk it does help.

PM me anytime hun if you need to talk :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry Hunny

I am here to listen/chat if you need

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Breezee, I am so sorry to hear this.

You have been through such a lot during the past 4 months. Look after yourself and keep in touch when you feel up to it.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh noooooo I'm so sorry to hear that :( :hug: Grieve, but try to keep the faith, one day it will be you :)

it wont be me b/c i am not trying again...doctor said my chances get slimmer with each miscarriage so does my chances for hope or faith... i guess i wasnt meant to ever have a family of my own

I don't think that's true- did he say why he said that? :hug:

my doctor said women who have reccurant miscarriages reduce their chances of carrying a full term baby by 10% each time they miscarry.

Hi breezee, so sorry to hear of your loss again. I can imagine how you are feeling as the same has happened to me in April and earlier this month. Having one mc is bad enough but a second is soul-destroying, I know.
But please don't lose hope. Doctors told me that unfortunately it is quite common but to keep trying when you're ready. I think after 2 mc your chances are about 80% for a succesful pg and after 3 mc it's 60% - look at it from the positive side - at least with those chances you are still more likely to be successful than to mc.

There seems to be many women on here who have suffered more than one mc and now have or are expecting healthy babies.

Thinking of you, it will be your turn soon x :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh breezee, im so sorry to hear of your lose, i can relate with you as i myself have had 2 m/c in 5 months its very hard i know but as each day comes and goes it gets a wee bit easier i wanna sent you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: please take care and mayb you should see about counselling when you feel ready.

:hug:

i am so sorry you are going through this again, but please dont give up hope i to had 2 m/c close together about 4 years ago i then got pregnant again and had my daughter, when she was only 8 weeks old i fell pregnant again with my second daughter, i have since had 2 m/c but just to let you know that there is a very big chance your next pregnancy will be fine. it is very soul destroying losing a baby please take time to grieve but try and not let it eat you up, yes close your house up and grieve but please dont try and do this alone, take care and have some :hug: :hug:

After 2 miscarriages the chances are still nearer 90%- that's why they don't test yet to see if anything is causing it- because the vast majority will have a healthy pregnancy next time round :)

Even after 3 or more m/c's, there is not usually anything detectable wrong, and if women had the indomitability to be persevering and face the drainingness of trying/m/c's, they will get there in the end :)

maybe you could wait a few months to give your body and mind a chance to recharge. Had you been taking the folic acid before you conceived? It's good to let that build up for a few months before trying or conceiving.

Hi there breeze,

I don't post very often i had my second miscarrige on 11th july 2007, ist was 13th dec 06. both were blighted ovum. i know the pain that you are suffering and the lack of hope that you feel. however i was told 80% chance of success next time and as all the other posts have said , many people in our situation have no probs next time. i have had a bad week as my friend told me she is 13 weeks pregnant and my mother is having some tests on her health which could potentially be very serious , but heads up! you'll get there in the end as i will! i admire tracey 2 so much as she is now 18 weeks keeps posting and encouraging others

take care

halle

i have been out of work for a week already, and they said after my d&c i cant work for another week...im ging to be homeless on top of all of this!!! this is so unfair, and i wonder every day why god hates me so much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: oh no :cry: I am deeply sorry to read this, Please be gentle with yourself this time sweetheart, Know we are all thinking of you and we wish you healing and health soon. Breezee Doll, take each day as it comes, if you need to keep those curtain closed for a few days or so..... then so be it, but don't close your mind and heart to your friends, we are all grieving for you too.

As a mum to 3 angel and a mum to 2 boys plus a baby on the way, I can tell you people who have recurrent miscarriages CAN go on to have children....maybe not right now for you darling, but i hope and pray one day.

I remember how hard it was for you when you lost 'Star' and i know how hurting it is to lose again and even again.... but i do believe you deserve to be happy and a mummy one day, and i will hold hope in my heart for that for you... :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

i keep thinking i must really be one horrible person to have to keep going through with this...i dont think hubby and i want children if pain is going to be the only outcome in trying :cry:

Have you looked into getting some help hun?

You can't stay angry like this its really not healthy...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back