never gets easier

Thinking about you at this difficult time rach, Jamie will always be in your heart, if you want to show your little boy off you show him off!

My friends son was born at 25 weeks all she has is pictures too! She has framed them and put a lovely poem with them and keeps them in her lounge so everyone can see him!

My heart goes out to you Rach!

thankyou everyone i am having the photos copied so i can have some in frames in the house and i will get o/h to scan one and put it on here for a day or 2 so my friends can see but then will take it back off as i wouldnt want people to look out of morbid curiosity as my jamie was already passed away inside me for a few days there is some discolouration in his poor face but he is still beautiful to me
dionne he was quite small but had chubby cheeks and he had some hair but not much his eyebrows were so blonde :) to me he was the most beautiful baby ever i guess thats a mother thing his hands and feet were massive we couldnt believe it when they done his prints for us
he was perfect all over perfect little finger nails and toe nails externally there was nothing wrong at all he should have been a perfect baby i just dont know why he didnt make it hopefully the post mortom results will tell us more
thanks everyone for listening to my ranting on and on xxxxxxxx

he sounds gorgous hun!! absoultly gorgous! like the girls sed dont be afraid to show ur lil boy off, hes ur lil boy, and u have a rite to be proud of him and to show him off!

thats a good idea hun to post a pic for a few days so your friendson here who care about you can see what a beautiful lil boy you gave birth too, he sounds so perfect, thats why god has been so selfish and taken him away, he needs a new angel

Hi Rach

He sounds beautiful! I'd love to see his picture.

Love Louise x

Rachel
I'm sorry you are hurting so much. I went to my little angel Jessica's grave Wed it was the year anniversary.I said a little prayer for you & your angel Jamie when I was there.
Try & take each day at a time & go with how you feel, cry if you feel sad, keep talking , let people help.I cant begin to imagine how strong the pain is. Just know we are all here for you.With time you will not forget Jamie, you just might be able to deal with it a bit easier. Sending you a big hug & lots of love. Go easy on yourself & take care.
Lorrie xxx

thanks everyone i will sort out a pic in the near future xxx

lorrie hun im so sorry i didnt realise you had lost a child also xxxxx

I can't add anything that has not already been said. I just want to give you a big hug - nothing can make you feel better I know butmy thoughts are with you
You little bubs sounds gorgeous :)
((hug)))

Rach hun, have just seen this post. Jamie sounds like such a beautiful boy, I love the fact he had big feet and hands lol. Jamie is your baby, we all talk about our babies and I hope you feel that you can also talk about your baby to us. I know that when you are hurting there is nothing that can take away your pain but I hope this helps in some way, Jamie is such a precious little boy and he has touched so many people on this forum. I believe that when someone dies they stay with us and there is a part of them inside our heart. We all care for you and your family. lots of love hun xxxxx

awww thanks everyone xxxxxxx

beanie hun the only reason i dont talk about him too much on here is im afraid of upsetting anyone or frightening anyone who may be pregnant thats why i try and only talk about him on the loss thread at least that way the girls dont have to read it if they dont want to everyone has been so supportive on here id hate to upset anyone xxxxxxxx

Rach I've just found out I'm pregnant again & I don't think you should worry for scaring us pregnant girlies. It's a comfort for all that we can come here through the good & bad & share our feelings for some support. Everyones GREAT here including you.

I'd be more upset if you couldn't post how you feel just because I'm pregnant. Talking for myself maybe but I'm sure for many of the girls who have known you longer here too.

I hope so much you are growing stronger every day.

x *hugs* x

Rach darling you won't upset us and although its maybe a worry at the back of our minds, it would be there regardless of whether you talked about Jamie or not and the same for anyone else in the same situation. Everyone on here just feels for you so much and I think we all wish there was something we could say or do to make it easier for you but we can't.

Just know that we are all here to listen whenever you need it and please talk about Jamie as much as you want if it is going to help you coming to terms with what has happened.

Take care sweetie,

Tan x

I know nothing i can say will ever make up for all the hurt..
But just know I am thinking of you at this tough time.
I think you are very brave..and wow he looked stunning on the pic.
We are always here for you..always remember that
xxxxx

how has you son been rach? is he ok? must have been hard for him.

you still belong with the may mummys. so dont feel you can only talk of Jamie in this section x x

thanks dionne hun still finding everything very hard and feel like i dont belong any where on here at the moment just wish post mortom results would hurry up so at least i would know if could ttc again.
lukes not too bad thanks hun weve had a few rough patches which we are working our way through i am trying to convince him to see a family bereavement councellor but hes not having any of it :( he thinks that i must think hes mad if i take him to see someone but he is bottling everything up and then flying into rages :( last week when he was in an english class in school they were all asked to write a poem luke wrote one about jamie the teacher thought it was excellent and read it out which made a few of the class (inc teacher) cry but there was 2 boys who laughed and luke threw a chair at them and went beserk :( the school have not disciplined him but he has had a warning. he wont talk to anyone about how hes feeling and i really dont know what to do i just wish he would see a councellor :pray: xxxxxxxxx

awww hun,
if he refuses to see a counciller give him a diary that only he will read, u to if he wants u to and you of course, wen my friend last her baby she found that really helped!

wot did they do to them boys, poor luke and u have had a hard enough time let alone worrying about a couple of plonkers like them (want to put stonger word there)

I'm so so sorry about your precious baby boy. I haven't been online for ages now and only just read your post.

No words can ease your pain but just know that all the stars in the sky and angels in the clouds are watching over your Jamie.

Lots and lots of love
Juz xxx

thanks everyone and welcome back juzza xxx

Hi Rach

You've probably already tried this but could you suggest Luke accompanying your to your counselling session? Maybe he'll join in?

thanks louise i never thought of that :D will give it a try xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back