I want buttons

Mamafy

Reaction score
:wall:

Chocolate ones, typical I get a chocolate craving of chocolate I don't have :wall2:

Might have to send someone to the shop :oooo:

Last edited:
Send them!! I loooooove buttons.....ok I want some now :doh:

Mmmh chocolate! Bought some thorntons champagne truffles, cappucino truffles and White chocolate buttons yesterday! May have to tuck in now!!! I really want sausage and mash!

giant buttons are the best!!!

Mmmh chocolate! Bought some thorntons champagne truffles, cappucino truffles and White chocolate buttons yesterday! May have to tuck in now!!! I really want sausage and mash!

thats what im having for tea!!! im loving mash at the moment xx

mmmmm mash potato, that sounds like a plan! xxx

Yeh giant buttons are the way forward! I bought some organic giant buttons at the Eden Project, they were totally delicious and obviously didnt last long at all!

ooo I could just eat some buttons now....

I've had loads of chocolate today :oooo: but mash sounds so good, with lashings of gravy! Anyone tried cheddar mash? Omg, bloody gorgeous !

Cheddar mash with spring onions! Yum! x had sausage and mash for dinner! It was delicious

Stop it you lot!!! your making me hungry and I have already had tea!

Ended up having a double chocolate muffin with custard which tasted gorge but made my stomach churn within 10 minutes and put me right off the buttons :(

then I had homemade chips, salad, and eggs with salad cream :yay: That really was gorgeous :love:

I think I've had salad cream 3 times today :oooo:

OMG you have just reminded me of how lovely boiled eggs are with salad cream..I love salad cream and I dont have any so Im getting some in tomorrow!

Well I have been out to buy buttons!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back