cravings - our favourite subject

lol hayley yeah cherry coke is still about :D dont remember croc crisps but i remember hedgehog ones :D xxxxx

I had the most fantastic stodgy dinner last night, all down to my cravings!! Had no idea what I fancied, so just stood in front of the kitchen cupboard for inspiration.

I ended up layering sliced potato and onion in the bottom of a square oven dish. I covered this with chopped corned beef, a tin of baked beans, a tin of chopped tomatoes, sliced carrots and more sliced potatoes. Then the whole lot was covered with grated cheese and baked for an hour. It was beautiful!!! And even DH and daughter both commented on how nice it was!! Result!!!! :lol:

Your Dinner sounds lovely Tankett!!

I have to say that I do try to eat veggies and fruit but I am just eating what I feel like and loads of it.

This week my favourites have been:
tomatoes and bacon on toast every morning for breakfast
Jacket spud with chilli and sour cream every lunch time
and then whatever I can face in evening.. chicken fajitas, fishcakes, more chilli...

And of course in between I am snacking on choc brownies and flapjack and the odd apple.. .... still cannot stomach bananas..

Oh and Rach.. I too cannot get enough of Salt and vinegar crisps.. mmmm.

god I will be a fat lard arse soon!!

xxxx

Can you overdose on baked beans? I had them twice yesterday and already had them twice today!! :shock: And they're also not doing what they're supposed to do because I've got constipation!!!!! :oops:

I'm still on the orange thing, and most fruit, but am having to eat what I fancy. Which at the minute is not very healthy. Definitely not getting my 5 a day. :?

I am having 5 a day..

5 choc brownies..

does that not count? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I do ensure I have some veggies for dinner but I take pregnacare too just in case Bod is not satisfied!!

:wink:

Good for you with the bbeans.. I too eat alot of them but with the negative side effect unfortunately for me and my Oh [and cats and dogs!!] :shock: :shock:

i used to eat loads of veg and fruit but since ive been pg the most fruit i eat is a banana now and again and veg only on a sunday :(
my diet is very poor at the moment think maybe i should take a supplement till i start eating healthier again xxxx

lol ....

Well im not much better, everything i eat is still covered with mint sauce ...

Every snack is chocolate (Im eating white now not milk)

I've gone off my orange juice, normally i love it ... Strange :?

rach your right.. it was hedgehog crisps! where did i get croc from?? god knows. I've found a new sweet tooth... since loosing my waist! Thorntons are doing new chocs... gorgeous! they where suposed to be for valentines day but DH let me have a nibble already. Each choc is a desert!!! oh my god... amazing! if i wasn't married i'd marry Mr thornton... you've got to try them.

x

ooh hayley fancy telling a chocoholic stuff like that will be in there next time i go to town to try them i love thorntons chocs i used to work for them years ago and put on a pile of weight while doing so :oops: decided if was going to live past 40 id have to leave lol rum truffles are my favourites :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back