I keep thinking I can smell...

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by xJodieLoux, Nov 20, 2007.

1. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

Chocolate? I smelt it yesterday when I was in town, really strong like somebody was baking something chocolaty or melting chocolate, I was looking around thinking mmm that smells nice but couldnt see where it was coming from. Then I smelt it last night in my bedroom, then again this morning in the living room. I havent had chocolate in the house, or even ate any for days. Is it my imagination? Am I going mad? I'm not that much of a chocolate lover to be honest :think:

2. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Well-Known Member

Maybe your body is telling you something Honey??? Maybe it whats Choclate! :)

Sorry wasnt really much of a helpwas i??

3. xJodieLoux

LOL I actually thought the same, but like I said I'm not a huge chocolate fan, I prefer savoury things.

4. CharlieOne

Maybe just a little bit might stop the smelling?????

I know when i was early pregnant i was eating loads of fruit and im not a fruit fan!

5. xJodieLoux

It was actually more like a chocolate muffin smell than a bar of chocolate, I could just eat a chocolate muffin and a glass of milk right now, not like me at all. Mmmm I want a muffin so bad now, I will wait until tomorrow and have one in the airport for breakfast, we fly at half 7 and have to be there for half 5 :shock: I cant remember the last time I was up at that hour.

6. CharlieOne

Aww Bless, where are you off to on Hoilday Honey?

God if i was craving that badly id be off getting a muffin now or sending my OH out for one! :) I used to send him off to Asda for fruit all the time before and im sure he thought i was mad, never seen so much fruit in my life :rotfl:

7. xJodieLoux

:rotfl: At least fruit is a good, healthy, not fattening craving. I hope this chocolate craving doesnt last, I will be massive lol.

8. CharlieOne

:rotfl: Im sure you wont be! And the fruit didnt last too long :rotfl: Sure i would of evently been on fatty foods too!

But Dont worry about it Honey, go get that choclate muffin!!!! :rotfl:

9. xJodieLoux

Oh I'm going to Lanzarote by the way, forgot to tell you in the other post. 4 hour flight :roll: My boyfriend will probably sleep the whole way there so I'm going to have lots of fun arent I, I hope the in flight movie is something good.

10. CharlieOne

Aww hopefully you'll have a good flight....(Cant really offer any adivce there has i hate flying! :oops: )

How long are you going for? (Going for some sun???)

11. xJodieLoux

Going for 1 week, the weather forecast says its gonna rain all the time though!! Hopefully we will get a good few days of sun though.

12. CharlieOne

Aww i do too for you Honey, its awful going on holiday and the weather being bad, thats not what holidays are about! :pray: For some sunshine for you! :hug:

13. xJodieLoux

Thank's. Anyway I've got to go start ironing and getting things ready. Catch you later :wave:

14. CharlieOne

Hehe last minute paking hey? Yeah hopfully speek again soon, if not before your holiday, hope you have a brillant time away! :D