I seriously can't stop eating!!

SH88

Reaction score
I can't stop eating today! I've already had 2 weetabix & 2 slices of marmalade on toast for breakfast, ham salad sandwich and crisps for lunch, a bowl of blueberries, strawberries and cherries with Greek yoghurt and 5 Oreos. I'm gonna huge by the time this baby comes :eek:(

Me too - I've felt like you describe for the last few weeks though! Just can't help myself - gonna have to start being stricter with myself soon though! If yours is just a one off I wouldn't worry about it babe, you are allowed to have a pure indulgence day, :) x

I've been like it on and off for the last few days. I'm ok at weekend as hubby is here and we're busy so don't tend to snack as much but I'm off work at the min (school holidays) so cause I'm at home all day I find myself eating more. It's not too bad when I've got stuff to do in the day but boredom sets in and I'm in the fridge :eek:( just don't want to get fat! I know I'm gonna put weight on but don't want it to be unnecessary weight x

I've been mega hungry for the last 2-3 weeks now. I lost 4kg in tri1 though, so haven't stressed too much about a bit of gain now. At least its not rubbish your eating, sounds pretty healthy!!!

It is def easier when your busier to keep from eating all day long :)

I wish I could eat!! Not very well today and thought I'd try a slice of toast but brought it straight back up!! Stupid bug!! I feel so damn drained! X

I've been the same since being pregnant, but Iv been like it for a few months now! Some days I tend to eat more than others but I'm eating a hell of a lot. Before being pregnant I was a terrible eater and never had an apertite, I would normally just have a slice of toast or a sandwich a day. But the last few months I have actually enjoyed food. My OH is pretty shocked as he's never seen me eat so much, especially since going from eating so little! I haven't put much weight on either which is good tbh but I bet one day I'll wake up and be huge! Xx

I was away this weekend and indulged in a couple of all you can eat buffets... safe to say you're not alone in your appetite! I left everyone else aghast lol

I'm 20 + 4 and have only put on about 7 or 8 lb and only on my tummy but it's just wobbly not nice and firm and smooth like a pregnant belly should be :( feel a bit frumpy x

I'm awful at the moment too! I seriously need to cut it out sharpish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back