I cant stop eating!

loz

Reaction score
I dont know what's going on today, but I cant stop eating! I finish one thing, then am thinking about what I can eat next!! So far today I have eaten:
1 piece of toast,
1 bowl of porridge
2 bags of crisps
1 chocolate crispie with mini egg
3 crackers with spready cheese

and I still feel hungry!!! Anyone else like this at the moment? :shock:

piggy! :twisted:

lol, I know how you feel- some days I can't stop eating and other days I almost forget to eat...

my mum keeps telling me to enjoy it because with a newborn you dont have time/energy to eat!

xx

yep!! :lol: I am having 3 breakfasts at the moment - one as soon as I get up, one before we leave the house and one after the school run - that should see me through til about 11 when I NEED a snack :rotfl:

luckily I am gaining very little weight :)

snap! I'm the same today. I've ate...

1 bowl of porridge
1 flapjack
1 packet of crisp
2 babybels
1 ice lolly
and now 2 mini peshwari naan breads

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I didn't eat much yesterday though, didn't feel like it

I think I'll have a toasted sandwich now!!! :D

:(
I was like this a few weeks ago, but i've lost my appetite lately.

So far today I have had a bowl of Special K and I'm not sure I fancy much for lunch.

i've had 3 squares of choc today. That's it.
I'm ALWAYS hungry but can't seem to find anything i fancy eating. Tea last night was just a corn on the cob!!!!

I had a bowl of muesli for tea last night :lol: I often get really hungry in the mornings, then come evening I don't feel like eating much

i havent felt like eating much except salad and the odd cadburys creme egg for ages .....i was amazed when my bloods came back 2 weeks ago and the mw said my iron levels are so great i must be eating really well :lol: well that must be the cadburys creme eggs!!!

Emma58 said:
:(
I was like this a few weeks ago, but i've lost my appetite lately.

So far today I have had a bowl of Special K and I'm not sure I fancy much for lunch.

Yeah i am the same as emma, I will have my bowl of weetabix, then that will fill me up till lunch, then maybe a bit of toast for dinner. Baby wont allow me to eat much, she is squashing my stomach up something rotten :?

After reading this it made me think about food and Mr Tesco has just delivered my shopping so i had a ham sandwich and a slice of Victoria Sponge :shock: no i'm thinking about the Creme Egg ice creams i ordered.

Usually my appetite is much smaller than usual (I have lost weight during this pregnancy! - a good thing as I have a high BMI)
However, I woke up ravenous today! I haven't had any brekkie yet though as I had to rush off to an event at my school.
I am thinking of going to ASDA to get a duvet cover and then getting a sausage sarnie and some tea! Yum!!!!! :cheer:

Yep, go through days of constant eating and having 2 dinners :oops:

But also get days like today where I just don't want anything. So far today I've had 3 oreos and some orange oasis (addicted to the stuff, tastes like melted ice lollies yum).

No idea what I'm going to have for lunch.

And to make matters worse, the easter eggs are staring at me :twisted:

i havent really enjoyed food since being about 4 months pregnant.its finding something i fancy ive been right off meat for months and living on veg and fruit and fish but this week its been crispy bacon dipped in tomatos the tinned ones.oh and homemade chips yumyumyumyum.

Im always like this :lol:

The key is eat tons to satisfy yourself but make sure its all healthy stuff. Ive been having a big bowl of fruit everyday which takes forever to eat. I chop up 10 strawberries, a banana, a kiwi and an apple - its lush. Ive also been eating just grilled chicken or fish with a plate full of veg and no potatoes.

I started to pile on the lbs but Im hoping alot is excess water :wink: I have lost 3lb this week though by being good :cheer: Its not going to be so hard ditch the weight when Ive had bubs if i train myself to eat well now 8)

Today Ive had

Breakfast:
1 bowl porridge
2 slices of egg whites on wholemeal nimble

Lunch:
Ham salad sandwiches ( nimble bread )
1 packet of walkers lights
1 Bowl Cereal

Planned Dinner
Prawn Jacket Potato with massive salad
Hench bowl of Fruit

= 18 points on WW's :D

You should eat more than 18 ww points in one day hun. We need more calories than the usual daily allowance during the last part of pregnancy, and the weight watchers plan is gonna have a couple hundred less than normal.

Net doctor says this...

A woman who is not pregnant needs approximately 2100 calories per day.

A pregnant woman needs approximately 2500 calories per day.

A breastfeeding woman needs approximately 3000 calories per day.

(I so want to brestfeed! Think of all the extra no sin food! :dance: )

Get some ice poles and choccy down you, you know you want to! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back