Am I eating okay?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Vanny J, May 12, 2005.

1. catherine23

catherine23 Well-Known Member

Its soo weird! I really think were all having boys!!! Definitely be great to know the outcome, ive got 7 weeks for my gender scan!! not long!! but even then they get it wrong :roll:

2. Vanny J

Vanny J Member

That would be so wierd if we went on to have boys. I'm drinking hot water now as I seem to have gone off coffee as well.

I don't mind if I have a boy or a girl (but deep down would love a boy).

Love V
    x x x

3. catherine23

Me too, before I used to think about how cute iot would be to have a little girl, dressing up etc. But now i want both shame i just couldnt have twins! Apparently boys are easier to handle! hehe

Yeah I like hot water too sometimes with a bit of squash in like blackcurrent or orange with hot water! yummy!

4. Vanny J

Vanny J Member

That sounds nice the blackcurrent in hot water - will have to give it a try. Reminds me of when I was young and we had Ribena in hot water, mmmmmmm.

V
    x x x

5. catherine23

yeah its lush, i used to have a squeezed lemon and honey with hot water but not sure your aloud honey in pregnancy?!?!?! maybe its the high sugar content!!

6. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

I think I read somewhere that it's due to a risk of Botulism but I've never heard of anyone getting Botulism from honey....!

+++