Am I eating okay?

Its soo weird! I really think were all having boys!!! Definitely be great to know the outcome, ive got 7 weeks for my gender scan!! not long!! but even then they get it wrong :roll:

That would be so wierd if we went on to have boys. I'm drinking hot water now as I seem to have gone off coffee as well.

I don't mind if I have a boy or a girl (but deep down would love a boy).

Love V
x x x

Me too, before I used to think about how cute iot would be to have a little girl, dressing up etc. But now i want both shame i just couldnt have twins! Apparently boys are easier to handle! hehe

Yeah I like hot water too sometimes with a bit of squash in like blackcurrent or orange with hot water! yummy!

That sounds nice the blackcurrent in hot water - will have to give it a try. Reminds me of when I was young and we had Ribena in hot water, mmmmmmm.

V
x x x

yeah its lush, i used to have a squeezed lemon and honey with hot water but not sure your aloud honey in pregnancy?!?!?! maybe its the high sugar content!!

I think I read somewhere that it's due to a risk of Botulism but I've never heard of anyone getting Botulism from honey....!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back