I never thought id see the day!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
The horrible few days that my OH and I have had, has definetly brought us closer together.
My OH never wanted to get married, thought a piece of paper wasnt worth even signing, but this morning we were having a heart to heart and we have decided a few things, one being that we will get married, two being i can have my wedding abroad like i always wanted and three it will be in 2014. He doesnt want to get married in 2013, because he thinks it will be bad luck and in 2012 we are hoping we will have a another little one around so we would want to enjoy the LO before planning a wedding. So ive got the hope of trying for a LO again at the beginning of 2011, the thought of getting engaged somewhere inbetween and getting married in 2014 to the man that is my world. Where has all my positive thinking come from?(for those who know me on fb please dont say anything) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww that's really nice! So glad that after all this heartache you have something so wonderful to look fwd to cx

Thank you hun, i was completely gobsmacked when those words left my OH mouth.
I know it all seems so far away but its so much closer than its ever been before, i actually managed a smile :) x x

Great news hon - so glad this time has pulled u together x x x

I'm really amazed at how well you are coping, helping people in their posts and things and just going on like usual.

I think it shows a great deal of strength and i know you'll be alright :)

Fantastic news about the big day, life goes on and you have to make the most of it :hug:

I'm really amazed at how well you are coping, helping people in their posts and things and just going on like usual.

I think it shows a great deal of strength and i know you'll be alright :)

Fantastic news about the big day, life goes on and you have to make the most of it :hug:

Thanks Louise, im a person that hits things head on, i am heartbroken and i keep shreading tears but as you said life goes on and i always look at things like they happen for a reason and your stars are already written out for you and theres nothing you can do to change them.
I have the memory of what could of been but ive already been blessed with one little dennis the menace and i need to be the best mummy i can to him and i dont think me being down in the dumps is the best way to be that x x

M2A congratulations :) getting married is fun hee hee and also you are 1 amazing lady :)

M2A congratulations :) getting married is fun hee hee and also you are 1 amazing lady :)

Thank you midnight, that is such a lovely thing to say.
Ive always wanted to get married abroad so we better get saving now i know its definately going to happen :) x x

Congratulations, I wish you every happiness. It sounds like your tragedy has made your OH really want to treasure and keep hold of what is important in life. I'm sure you've got plenty more grief in you, but you also have an exciting and positive future to look forward to when you are ready. All the best to you both xx

congrats to you both, sometimes the horrible things in life make us realise whats important and it sounds like you and your OH can only go from strength to strength x

Thats great news hun! I'm so glad its brought you closer together you deserve it chick! :)

probably your OH seeing you go through this awful experience has made him realise how important you are to him and its great news that he has changed his mind. congrats on the wedding news and very very best wishes for 2011 xxx

Thank you ladies, everything we have been through has definetly bought us closer together and made us realise what is important.
I know this is going to sound quite silly but i feel like im falling in love again and cant wait to start getting intermate again once ive stopped spotting x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back