Anyone in/been in this situation.....

We've been together almost 7 years and still nothing. Funnily enough we talk about it quite a lot but never really in a 100% serious manner. We always said we wanted our own place first, we got that. We weren't bothered if a baby came first (which it did). Now I think we'd like to leave it until Becky's old enough to share it with us by which time we'll probably have our second and say the same again :rotfl:

Time for a chat methinks if it's what you really want :hug:

Can't remember who it was who said about changing babies name to dad's if you got married later, but is it different in scotland? Because i did this with my daughter in england and it was so simple. I went in with her old birth certificate and our marriage certificate and it was done 20 mins later. Although she was 6 months old - i can't remember if there was an age limit.
My husband was the same, but rather unromantically proposed after my daughter was born. Lol!

Oh popped the question after 9 months of us being togehter... i said 'yes' and we have now been engaged for 6 years :rotfl: We have a house togehter and LO. I must admit that im not that bothered about getting married and the whole 'big day' thing but i would like to be married for the sake of Dylan. I would like to share the same name as my son. OH always says if we had the money he would marry me but at the mo there are more important things to spendour money on and i have to admit that i agree.

I think, in the end, we will end up combining getting married with having a holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back