choices choices!

natashateale

Reaction score
I dont really know what thread to put this in but i think this one makes sense lol.
Me and my OH have been together for 5years, engaged nearly 2 and we have a 3yr old daughter. We have been ttc since april and we said we would get married when we has saved anough to go all out and have a massive do. Any way we went to a wedding yesterday and it got me thinking if i really want to wait for years. And i think this tought has passed through my OHs head too.
Now we could get married within the next 2yrs if we wanted but we also want another baby next yr. I am impatient and tbh i dont want to put any of them on hold anymore. But then if i have baby next yr and get married i have to but loas of pressure on my self to lose the baby weight which i no can take months or even yrs to loose. If i dont have a baby i prob will only want to loose a few pounds mayb a stone for my wedding.
I know no one can tell me what to do but i want to know what others would do if yoy wouldnt mind sharing with me.
Also my one day to b mother in law is akways asking us when we r getting married so thats abit of pressure too.
Sorry for the long post.

I would have a small low key wedding and still aim for having the baby that you want. Me and OH went all out for our wedding. Thankfully we didn't get into any debt for it but I have to honestly say that your guests don't care if you have spent 35k or 5k.

Its still possible to do things on your big day that make it feel more special for the couple that doesn't have to cost a fortune. The wedding day is all about the bride, all focus is on her regardless of how much has been spent!

When you have had your wedding day and all the money is spent - will your guests care how much thought and money was put into it really?

Its not so much about the money really. All the little detail we have ppl around us to help with
that and i know what i want. Its just a have my dream venue and church that would cost most. Plus its just the timing of having a wedding and baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back