I must be in Egypt because I'm in denial!

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
So I've just had an antenatal check with MW at GP surgery. BP fine, baby HB fine, urine fine and made her look at my cankles again. Had a little chat and she booked me in for another BP check next week unless I'm otherwise engaged! I.e if bubs arrives.

I am totally in denial about this in that I can't believe I'm gonna have a little baby very very soon! Totally brown trousers time. I've STILL not packed my bag eeeeeeeeek! I have a major mental block.

Last edited:
:love: We were a bit like that last week. She said see you in 2 weeks unless I see you before with baby *jaw drop*

Did she say you were engaged at all? I wasn't so am thinking I'll see her again.

Loving this. Eeeee! X

Ps brown trousers. How much plug you expecting to lose? :puke: x

since I had that lil scare the other day....im deffo packing my bag hun xx

i am also in denial.......i know i am a few weeks behind you. but i am going to need that few weeks to get my head round it still...lol x

I am like that on and off - last night I got annoyed with myself for being such a wimp and made a list on my phone of motivating things to think of during labour.

Trying to get a grip now. Just sitting here getting my roots done (so he better arrive within the next 3 weeks so I don't have to have it done again). Then going to pic up a tens machine. If I can pack today then I'm on the right track.

I'm just soooo excited about it all! Cant wait to be a mummy! :) xx

So glad I am not the only one who has not packed a bag yet :)

I didn't do mine until I finished work but I think I did baby's a week or so before

I've done baby's, and some of mine, but it's definitely not finished. It feels like I'm going to pack the whole house in there by the time I'm done with it.

Well I got my head out of my backside today and actually did something constructive and sorted our the nursery. Everything washed and put away. We've dressed the cotbed in the posh bedding ( you know the stuff that'll never actually get used). The stickers still need to go on the wall above the cot and I need a set of shelves from Ikea but then were pretty much done. Sorted out the stuff for the baby bag just need to pack it. Here's a couple of pics of my posh cotbed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325272939.160516.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325272958.156346.jpg

Ooh I likey! Looks fab!! Love your cot, the posh bedding ;) and the rug is lovvvvvely. I like stars :) x

awww, nursery pics are lovely :) love your rug!

Thanks everyone. DH and Ihad fun dressing the cot and getting everything sorted. I'll do a proper nursery thread when we've put the finishing touches in shelving, pictures etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back