*****Olive's Super Exciting Labour Thread!!!!!*****

LouiseB

Reaction score
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm so excited to be doing Laura's labour thread - we've been close friends since ttc forever ago and i'm so overjoyed that she is finally going to be meeting her very special baby boy :love:

Good luck Freda - everyone is rooting for you to have a quick and drama free labour xx

11/01/12

11: 05 - "We're off! Hopefully speak to you soon. X"

11:58 - "Just in waiting room...waiting. Lol. Hopefully someone will speak to us soon!"

12:23 - "Thanks ladies. Think it's gonna be a long day. No ones even acknowledged us yet! Least I've got wifi atm."

13:41 - "In a room just me and OH. 3 beds just us atm. Long may it continue. BP was high but lower on second go. Trace of protein in urine. Strapped up monitoring baby. Getting examined afterwards."

13:48 - "Ok not alone now. Ohh and measuring 44 wks!"

15:24 - "Just been examined twice. Cervix still way back so they've put in a prostaglandin pessary, which stays in place for 24hrs, but I really hope works sooner! Strapped up again for an hour. BP gone way up again but think it was the trauma of the foof inspection personally :roll:"

21:19 - "BP is now 170/92! Think thats pretty high? No protein in urine though and lo's hb ok"

12/01/12

11:23 - Not much has changed. Nothing is happening but she is allowed to leave the ward and venture outside once OH arrives at lunch time.

16:47 - "Pessary did nothing so had gel put in. Next one about 10pm. She said doc will examine me in morning and decide what to do from there."

23: 07 - "Just had other gel. God it's sore when they examine. Am now 1cm dilated :shock: At least that's something i suppose."

23:39 - "On monitor for another 10 mins. Am cramping like a mo fo. I told her that and she said baby is really reactive on sheet. Assuming she means gel. Yesss."

13/01/12

06:38 - "Cramps gone. Had bp taken about half 3 and still high. Doc comes round about 9 I think. Dreading it. Hating the examinations. Come on lo help me out! :roll: Hope he's ok. Sorry ladies. I'm such a whinge bag!"

10: 01 - "Having a c section this morning. Doc couldn't even get to cervix. BP was 170/103. Given me meds to hopefully reduce. Shitting myself. Wish me luck."

11:58 - "Still waiting. Am in gown. So thirsty. Doc thought would be best as drugs just not doing anything. Will be in for 3 days"

12:12 - "Booked in for 2pm. X"

16:30 - :clock:

16:49 - "Brodie Mathew Thomas born 15: 03 weighing 8lb 11. I'm a bit useless with spinal block. He is amazing. Once i get feeling will send pic."

OMFG we're so proud of you Laura - you did a great job coping with everything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sneak preview of Brodie - isn't he beautiful :love:
Brody.jpg

And another i nicked off FB ;)

Brody2.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck Laura!! Looking forward to stalking your labour thread :) xx

Very excited! Good Luck Olive FX they start you off first time xx

Louise!!! What a great bump buddy Laura chose! Can't wait for all the updates. Good luck Laura xxxx

Good luck Laura!! I know Louise will be a great labour thread host for you :good: x

Look forward to reading this thread!

Thinking of you Laura! Xx

Thanks ladies. Think it's gonna be a long day. No ones even acknowledged us yet! Least I've got wifi atm.

Xx

Thanks Pos and Princess :)

I'm pacing around and all sorts and i've got flutters in my chest - i'm feeling more and more sorry for all the dads to be out there ;)

Good luck Laura. I can't believe all of us lot that came over from ttc together r nearly all mummies!

U will do great xx

good luck fingers x'd you are not waiting long xxx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm so excited to be doing Laura's labour thread - we've been close friends since ttc forever ago and i'm so overjoyed that she is finally going to be meeting her very special baby boy :love:

Good luck Laura - everyone is rooting for you to have a quick and drama free labour xx

."

:hug: xxxxxxx

Good luck Laura - everyone is rooting for you to have a quick and drama free labour xx

."

:hug: xxxxxxx

Awwwwwww :hug:

Best of luck hunnybunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member