• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going in hospital tomorrow - updated - home again

I'm back home again :roll: Feel a little disappointed, as I was really hoping I wouldn't have to make that journey back/forwards to the hospital again, and might get to finally meet LO :wall:

I got sent home from the hospital because my BP is down and protein only a "trace" now which is less than before. So they said it's best I just wait for things to happen naturally.

I have to go back to the GP for another AN check on Monday and then will see how it goes. They don't want to induce me if at all possible apparently. :?

Only sign things might be moving is I'm getting a few tightenings now. Not sure if they are BH or the real thing. Guess I'll find out as time goes on.

Thanks for all your messages and good wishes. :hug:

aww huni, sorry to hear theyve sent you home, but going natraully is far better than being induced ive been told.. hope the tightings prove to be something and it wont be long now!

have a :hug: :hug:

Hi Sabrina

I have not been on for a couple of days so only just seen this. Sorry you have had yet more bad luck with tests etc.... but it probably is best to go into labout naturally than be induced anyway isn't it? I am sure you must be frustrated as hell though!

Maybe it is all starting for you anyway, hope so - fingers crossed.

If you want another text buddy PM me your number, I have not got round to setting that up yet.

TB x

ahh you must be dissapointed # why cant they just start you off, its not like you have long to go!
Hope everythings ok and things start for both of us soon!

Duds said:
ahh you must be dissapointed # why cant they just start you off, its not like you have long to go!
Hope everythings ok and things start for both of us soon!

I don't know Duds :( It is frustrating. :wall: My GP has said he really thinks I "deserve" to be induced after all the problems I've had, and bearing in mind my previous pre-eclampsia.

I suppose if things deteriorate later this week I could ask the GP to refer me for admittal.

I don't want to be induced really but I am a bit fed up with feeling rubbish, not being able to do much, having headaches and flashing lights on/off, up and down BP and all the other aches & pains. :doh:

*deep breaths* :)
:hug:

Hi Sabrina

You deserve lots of.................

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nikki xxxx

:hug: :hug: I bet you've really had enough - wont be long im sure :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back