I miss all of you!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Im sorry I havent been here much at all lately, everything is mental with two children!
We have had so much trouble with Rosie going to bed I havent had any time to myself at all and I mean at all! Im sat here tonight with both babies asleep and my feet in a bowl of foot soak - ITS HEAVEN!

Today was the day that I took all dummies away from Rosie and you know what? She didnt sleep all day, not even in the car where she always falls asleep. I am limiting them to bedtime only at the moment and tonight she went straight to sleep, Im so pleased. I can't tell you how beautiful it is not to have crying and screaming upstairs and for me to be able to catch up with you lot here :love: xxxx

so glad your getting a break this evening hun, how nice is it just to soak your feet, it's the small things that really do the trick. Xxx

We miss you tooooooo! x

Glad you've finally managed to get five minutes to yourself x

I was wondering where you had got to mrs!!!!! Glad to see you back :) we have missed you xxxx

Glad you're getting a bit of a break and the kids are asleep! Nice to see you on here :cheer:

The silence must be like music to your ears! lol

Welcome back Hun! :)

xxx

wohoo seems like the dummy thing did the trick! well done! enjoy! xx

:yay: glad ur ok :)
I don't have the time to head on here as I'ld like too with 1 baby, I have no idea how others do it!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hon, lovely to hear from u glad ur getting 5 mins peace. x x x

Hiya chick! Hope your foot soak does the trick. Things will settle down soon I'm sure :hug: xx

ah i missed you!!! hopethis is the start of easier times! how is matt sleeping?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back