off out tonight

tracey 2

Reaction score
hey all :wave:

im off out with few mates tonight and im as nervous anything i havent been out properly for ages and iv got no idea what to wear and havent seen some of my mates in ages.

i really wanna have good time but so so nervous any tips girls to get rid of nerves, dont even know what im nervous about really?

:hug: :hug:

My tip, proberly not the best tip. Have a few drinks or maybe a bottle before you leave the house......lol

Have a Great night and let ya hair down xxxx

Just be yourself hun! Have a good time, you'll soon get into it once you're out. Its the thought of it thats the bummer :D

Hey Tracey :wave:

Have a nice relaxing bath with a cold glass of wine. Leave yourself plently of time so you are not rushing around. Do your hair and makeup and sort out what you are going to wear asap so you don't get into state later running around late with nothing to wear! Done that enough times myself! :lol:
once you get out you'll soon relax. The first time I went out with the girls after I had Dan I was really nervous, no reason either hun.
Once I'd had a few drinks though! :wink:

Most importantly hun, have a great night.............you really deserve it :hug: :hug:

Jox

Relax, have fun, get yourself dolled up & feeling glamourous, and have a fabulous night!!! 8)

get drunk before hand :wink:

have a great time hun

3 or 4 shots :wink: , hope you have a nice time! :hug:

My tip is to get ready with a mate while drinking :)

hope you have a fab night hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back