hello all

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all im not totaally back but just thought id say hi to you all, i miss coming on here a lot now things have started settling down and im feeling a little better about coming on here, it still hurts but im doing ok.

Just wanted to say thank you for Jo (happychick) for posting for me the other day, i think the reason im on here is im having a bad night and just looking for some friendly faces to say hi too,

Anyway i hope you are all well and havent been missing me too much, hope all bumps and babies are doing well and those of you ttc.

Hope to be back on soon and catch up

All my love :hug: :hug: xx

Hey sweety, no need to thank me!!
Sorry I missed u on msn, been out all night and left PC on... hope your ok?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun...

good to hear from you, like others have already said MSN me anytime :hug:

hi tracey it's good to hear from you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi all thank you for replying some of you may know i had a bad night me and steve had huge arguements and it was 2 months since losing chloe, it all just came to a head and he walked out. :cry:

so really upset last night and knew i could see some friendly faces on here thats why i think i posted and to say hi. :wave:

Have spke to him now he didnt come come last night but we are meeting later this afternoon at the cemetry to clear the air and think of our darling angel, things are really rough with us both and i hope we can sort things out i couldnt bear to lose him.

So i hope everyone is ok and will speak soon xx :hug: :hug:

oh tracy so sorry to hear you had a row hope you get things sorted this afternoon and have a good cuddle and make up. thinking of you :hug:

Good to see you back. Hope things pick up for you soon :hug:

hi honey, it is lovely to see you back on here. You and Steve have been through so much, I think the stress you've both been under would cause some arguments. The important thing is that you can come back together afterwards and give each other the support you need.

You are very much in my thoughts :hug: :hug: :hug:

Michelle
xxx

omg tracey! im sorry u and steve have fallen out, hope it all went well today :hug:

im sorry i didnt see this earlier :hug: :hug: :hug:

its lovely to see you back online xxx

hey guys

just wanted to let you all know, me and steve spoke earlier it was very emotional as you can proberly imagaine and a lot of things were said that shouldnt have been said.

Anyway we have decided to go our separate ways for the time being hopefully so that we can work things out and then maybe get back together and try again, as some of you may know what me and steve have been through i wouldnt wish anyone ever did and i think this is our way of coping i dont know i may be wrong but we both said we need some time apart so this should only be tempory.

Anyway thank you for all your messages and hoope everyone is well xx :hug: :hug:

Awww no Tracey I'm so sorry to hear this :( After everything you have been though. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back