hello all

Hi

i hope your okay hun and were always here if you need us :hug: you two have beent through what no couple should have to go through and i hope you two can be strong and fight through this and help one another along the way . :hug: :hug: good luck with everything
Katrina

thank you guys, we are still talking and really want to make a go of this but i think emotionally its all to much we are at different stages of grieving and its all to much at moment.

but hopefully this is just temp til we can sort ourselves out xx :hug: :hug:

Tracey, you and steve have a good relationship and with everything thats happened to you its bound to be under strain. As ive said to you on MSN I really do think that you can work things out but at the moment I think you need to be apart and get yourselves more emotionally stable as living together will just be puttin added strain on you both as you are both grieving.

Im sure you can both support each other even if your not living in the same house, I think you are doing the right thing having some time apart to concentrate on getting yourselves into a better place.

Given some time Im sure you will get back together :hug:

Hi tracey,

Im so sorry you and steve have serparated for the time being. From what people have said on here and on other threads your two amazing people that love and need each other. You may be at different stags of grieving - but you have been through so much together, I hope you get back together soon and work through your grief together - as you both lost chloe.

Get through it hun, and take one step at a time and i want to give you loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope the time apart is positive for you and eventually things will work themselves out :hug: :hug:

Tracey i'm soo sorry about you and Steve :( I've only just seen this post
Hope your ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Tracey, I hope you're ok. It seems so sad that you are apart when you are at your lowest. You have done what you have felt was right for you at this time. I hope that you two can still continue to support each other and eventually get back together when you feel the time is right.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you for all your lovely words im glad iv come back on here for a bit i knew you would all be so supportive,

im just missing him so so much, i know this should prob be somewhere else im sorry. We are still talking and he has moved back to his mums, we are going to still see each other as friends, i actually start counselling next week and then we are hoping to take couple counselling so i think its a start in the right direction xx

But thank you all xx :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey
I just wanna say im thinking of you both at this time sending lots of hugs to u :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back