I Know its not a big deal !!

PixieDust_01

Reaction score
my partners working threw the night and i feel really lonely :( im not resenting him working im glad hes doing something (bless him) but im not sure what to do with myself !! i dont really have many friends around my area and dont wana be a sad woman going to the pub 1) on her own and 2) not drinking lol

ive watched pretty much every dvd we have (over 500) at least twice ... haha im running out of idears ladies !! any advice on what to do :( x

he's working 10 pm - 7 am and coming home and sleeping till 5 - 6 pm and leaving again at 10 :( feel quite alone if im honest

Aw massive hugs x I miss my partner during the day, a lot! So I can't even imagine what I'd be like at night!!!!

Aw Hun I dunno what to suggest, mines always away but I work shifts too so am always out and about. What about social groups in your area, drama, yoga? Em join I love film for some new ones??

the only things i live near are pubs haha.. not very good !!
and yeah i could join love film actually hmm might give that a go !

its aweful without him :( not sleeping right either, last ngiht i fell asleep at 3 and woke up at 8, im shattered :( just couldnt sleep :( xx

Hey hun I where you're coming from. My husband works night shift every other week. His shift is 9.30pm to 7.30pm. He can then sleep until 5pm also. During this week I'm working 3pm til 10.30pm so he's still sleeping when I'm going to work and he's gone by time I get home. It really is lonely. Only blessing I have is the shift work but it's horrible coming home to empty house - bar the dog but she can't talk back to me lol

Love Film is pretty good, even for likes of box sets. Could keep you going for a wee while. xxxx

When my partner is on a sleep at work I get a hot bath, put my pjs on, watch the soaps then read OK and trashy mags in bed till I fall asleep, I love it! lol

I'm on my own too :( my oH isn't even working! He's just decided since having a baby friends are way more important and I've been left ALL week. Including his only day off - today! Great!

Omg lex that's out of order!! Have u told him to snap out of it?x

I know where your coming from, I get up early for work during the week & weekends & wait on him hand & foot & expect very lil in return apart from his time but work, work drinks, mates & fixing PCs or playing PC games all take priority over me

Yesterday for example I was up at 5am for work & didn't get home until 8:45pm, i stood for half hour in the cold waiting for a bus & he wouldn't pick me up, too busy! I got in & the flat was an absolute tip like a bomb had gone off, I still made us a cuppa & dinner, tidy up & ironing then eventually had a shower at 10:30pm

It's my 15th day of work today so at least expected the kettle on for me last night

No matter how much you tell em, it never sinks in & like talking to a brick wall

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back