I dont know what to do

hannahbet20

Reaction score
i really feel like my relationship is going no where i dont feel any love anymore all we do is argue i cant see it getting better he was arrested with his brother i feel like im not getting the full story i dont feel good at all today oh said im really fat and its horrible i need to do something, so im feeling really crap i just ask him to leave but he wont go i feel trapped i do everything and all he does is complain i feel i would love to be on my own to raise the kids the way i want he does nothing with them i do it all i take them out i play with them do things with them i feed them look after them he just gets annoyed at them id be happier without him putting me down and moaning at me all the time, about stupid things just because he has to feel like boss.

i really feel like going away with the kids and telling him to screw hiself.

I don't know what to say really, but from reading your previous posts, I would conclude that you WOULD be better off without him.

What a tool to tell you you're fat. He's got baggage and issues and he's taking it out on YOU!

I'd show him the door. Might be hard though the kind of guy he seems to be. Will he leave you in peace and leave or is he the type to make your life hell while you're not with him?

Good luck though hun - I really feel for you!
:hug: Emilia xx

emilia said:
I don't know what to say really, but from reading your previous posts, I would conclude that you WOULD be better off without him.

What a tool to tell you you're fat. He's got baggage and issues and he's taking it out on YOU!

I'd show him the door. Might be hard though the kind of guy he seems to be. Will he leave you in peace and leave or is he the type to make your life hell while you're not with him?

Good luck though hun - I really feel for you!
:hug: Emilia xx

sorry hun but i agree
hope everything works out ok for u

Do you have friends or family near, who you can do things with? Maybe spend time with friends and family plus your kids. But it helps to go out with a friend sometimes on your own. You should always have 'you time' now and then.

I agree with all above - is there anyone you can go and stay with for a while, some where far enough away that might shock hubby in to thinking.

He 's not worth it if he keeps putting you down it will just eat away at your confindence.

And if he's getting involved with the law and bringing it home he isn't thinking about the saftey of 'his family'

I would think long and hard -- its not easy on your own but if you have family to support you or close friends then it might help.

Good luck :hug:

thankx for all your replys i feel the same really ive tried talking but he just thinks im being out of order i just feel like i want him to leave so i can just get on with it and bring up the children my way ive only got my brother nearby hes only 18 so i havent really got anyone, i ask him to leave but he just wont go, i know this sounds horrible he says he loves me he even asks me to marry him but i just feel like thats another tie to him i dont want he has messed up to many times and when he gets drunk he says some really mean things and i just feel like hes got away with treating me this way for years and he will carry on because he can what can i do, he keeps trying to hug me i just push him away hes affectionate but yet he wont talk to me about things im worried about he just likes to think hes right all the time and getting arrested even if it was due to his brother hes 30 not 13 he allways gets in to trouble with his brother he could walk away and the comments he makes are getting me down i feel really low and i feel like he doesnt respect me im just the one who looks after the kids and cleans and im there for him when he needs me but emotionly he isnt there for me so, what else can i say i want to be on my own for a bit ive even mentioned seperation but id feel guilty kicking him out he just tells me im being stupid.

Awwwww I am so sorry to hear this babe!!!

You certainly sound like you would be better off without him, the last thing you need is for him to take away your self confidence and who YOU are!!!! I have had the "putting you down" and "treating you with no respect" and a lot more besides......it leaves you so low and feeling so lonely and you start believing all the shit they feed you about how bad you are!!!!

I used to feel free when I was away from them, and like I was walking into a great big thick black cloud when I had to go home, not knowing what mood he was in etc it was awful!

I think for the sake of your own sanity and your kiddies, I would defo try to get away or get him out for a bit, you need to find who YOU are again and find out what it is you really want, and find the strength to stop him treating you like this if you find it is him you want........

I hope things work out for you hun :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back