its so hard

rach

Reaction score
being pregnant should be a really happy time, but when your alone and theres no one to share it with, you can feel real lonely :( have been awake all night cant sleep having a lot of pain like a burning sensation around my left ovary :cry: been running back and for loo all night wondering if going to lose the baby, times like this you realise how alone you actually are. finding everything so hard at the moment think a lot is to do with hormones im really tearful and sick and tired feeling so sorry for myself its pathetic :cry:
sorry to go on and on and be so full of self pity just needed to moan at someone :oops:
feel a total mess and just dont know what to do any more

aww hun, your a strong person, you will be able to cope and you will be a great mum. i know it cant be easy being single and pregnant but you will be fine. You may not have your oh anymore but atlest you will have ur family around you to give you love and support and we're always here to try and give avice and help you.
Big hugs to you. Rachel xx

Hiya Rach,

You have every right to have self pity and certainly don't beat yourself up over it, it's only natural you feel how you do. I expect you hormones are playing a big part in how you're feeling and that will ease in time, don't forget you've got your son who loves you no matter what and this new life growing inside is dying to meet his or her mummy and can't wait to have a cuddle off you, try to focus on that if you can.
I know it's hard and probably will be hard for sometime to come, but try and be strong.

Even tho. I got a hubby, I have felt lonely so many times since becoming pregnant, actually felt like that b4 come to think of it. I work part time where Dave is full time and he works shifts so quite often doesn't get home until 11 at night or is away all night or is up really early and I have spent so many days (& nights) on my own (my friends all work full time) that i've often been in tears about how boring my life is! DH rarely takes me out and we only ever do anything if I arrange it or moan to him about it!! unless i want to watch football i'm outta luck! :cry:

I do partly know how you feel and it is rotten but chin up babe. Things always seem worse at night and when you're in pain.
If you want to PM me for a chat please do.

Take care hun.

Nicki.x :D

thanks everyone for your replies sorry was so miserable its definately hormones feeling a lot brighter today :) its like being on an emotional rollercoaster :? up one minute down the next lol
had some stale blood last night after all the pain and really bad sickness and runs midwife came out and when we worked it out my next period would have been due today so we are assuming thats what was going on all better today thank god just back to the normal mild cramps which ive been having since before i found out was pregnant just hoping dont have to go through this every time i would have been due af was pretty scary
thanks again girls sorry to be such a whinger xxxxxx

Glad to hear you feel better Rach. and everything is ok with the baby.

Nicki.

P.S You're not a whinger and don't you apologise for feeling a bit poo! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back