I have lost my notes!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls, late onto PF this evening as I have been hunting for my maternity notes!

I can't find them anywhere, and we have been sorting out and moving rooms about etc to try and get some sort of house ready and DIY, and now the notes have gone!!

Last time I know I had them was at midwifes at 17 weeks preg, 3 weeks ago
there in that shiny pregnancy wallest thing they give you at booking in, so you would think it would stand out!!!

Have scan friday, don't know what time, I think 4pm!!! but it's in a note in the notes!!

honestly I am sooo rubbish, dreading going for scan without then , will get told off

Last edited:
Ooops, fingers crossed that they turn up before friday! You haven't left them tucked in a car pocket?? - mine ended up tucked in the pocket behind the passenger seat and I almost forgot about them.

i forgot to take mine to my first scan and they just printed the results out so dont worry ti much if you cant find them but they will be in house some where xx

Is it awful that I'm comforted knowing I'm not the only one! x you can call the hospital and check what time your appt is and if you don't find them today (everything crossed for you) they should be able to print stuff off for you and your mw will start a new set for you x hope you find them x ps OH found mine in a black bag in airing cupboard that he'd put in there and that I had asked him TWICE if he'd checked! Blah x

oh no!! have you rung your doctors to see if theyve been handed in there? :hug:

did u find them dear..don't worry if you have not..I can fully agree this is normal as I seem to be forgetting almost everything!!good luck for your appointment..I am sure they can give you a copy in case you dont find them by friday..

I keep mine in the car now as we also have a house upside down!!

This is the first pregnancy I haven't lost my notes!! Haha they are battered brused and stored folded up in my handbag hahaha! I thought this time round I don't care if they look cr*p I can't loose them again lol x

Did you find them in the end? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew - thanks girls my OH found them while I was at work today!

I was embaressed by the silly wallet they come in, with "your pregnancy plastered" all over it for the neightbours gossip benefit!, when going to the midwifes at 17 weeks so I put them in a M&S dark carrier bag!! He found them on the running machine hanging in the bag still - so sort of safe.

Guessing I havn't actually used the running machine for walking in a few weeks then.....:shakehead:

No point storing them in the car to keep them safe, as I always walk to doc surgery as I live right on the town edges next to the town car park, and chances are OH would have the car somewhere when I needed them.

They are on the breadbin now, and OH, me and all the kids have been told where they are for when I forget!

Last edited:
i was tod of by my midwife casuse i didnt want to fold and get mine all scruffed up but she said i had to carry them o me at all times and shed sooner see them scruffy and know i was carrying them than not!

glad they turned up :yay: i used to leave mine on the stairs so i knew where they were!

glad u found them and didn't get a telling off at ur scan today!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back