I dunno what's going on

Pinklady23

Reaction score
1. I stopped my birth control pill and started bleeding for about 5 days.
2. Was that bleeding my period.
3. My pink pad calendar said my most fertile day ways on of those day. On that day I had sex six times.
4. Could I be pregnant?
5. If that wasn't my period then it was supposed to start today but it hasn't.
6. Should I take a test?
7. That was a week ago.

Wow that's a lot of questions!

1) No, that wasn't your period, it's what's known as a breakthrough bleed. You never have a period while on the pill as you don't ovulate
2) Sounds like you enjoyed your most fertile day ;) But in terms of conception, once every other day is best for sperm quality
3) If the calendar was correct and you had sex on your most fertile day then yes, you may be pregnant
4) I'm not sure I understand this question, but it implies that you stopped your pill mid-cycle. If you did then a) you won't be calculating your cycles accurately and b) your cycles are likely to be out of sync, so your period won't show up at the point you'd expect it if you'd finished your pack of pills
5) What was a week ago? Your post-pill bleed? If so then it's unlikely both that you have ovulated already and that your period is due today
6) There isn't much point taking a test yet, as im

Stupid iPhone...

6) ...as implantation alone takes around 8 days
7) I don't mean this to sound patronising, but I'd advise reading up on some of the basics about how conception happens and how it relates to your cycles etc :)

Well thank you for your insight ! I have been reading up that's why I'm asking so many questions! I don't wanna take a test yet because I know it's too early I'm just anxious and nervous!

be aware that it can take months to start ovalting after being on the pill spo dont be alarmed if it doesnt happen immediately.

oh and dont bother with caluculat apps -they are far too generic to be good. go by your cervical mucus and opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back