I don't know what to do

Thanks x well we didn't see them over Xmas because we were in Manchester but she phoned Xmas day asking if she could bring pressies round (oh answered) and when he told her where we were (which I had done before) she had a mini strop and hung up! Oh was supposed to take their gifts round today but didn't!

You had a fire?! Hope all are ok!

Thankfully the pil are miserable *******s at Christmas-they drop presents off then bugger off home alone!

We're supposed to be going to see my family but if the snow continues it's just not going to happen x

Completely forgot to reply to this...opps sorry lol

Yeah the fire was at the end of march, but the insurance have been an absolute nightmare meaning that we only got the money through just before christmas, so we have been living in chaos......had a load of the work done over crimbo tho so things are falling back into place

Glad to hear you didnt have to deal with them over christmas, we went to see them the day after boxing day but mil had to go to work so only had her their for about 20 minutes :) then spent the rest of the day with niece and nephew :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back